воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken

Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken


Baked Sweet Hawaiian Chicken


very good it is a 5 star i have eaten it and it is very good .


Your recipe calls for 3-4 chicken breasts, how many pounds of chicken would this be?


I would say 1 1/2.


Sounds great


How much cornstarch do you put in the sauce? Recipe doesn’t say.


Also a good point would be you brown the chicken pieces several at a time, , not overfilling the pan. Otherwise you end up with what looks like a chicken omelet. Yes, my hubby did them all together and then had to separate them. Ha ha!


Re read the the ingredient list and saw the 1/2 tbl. cornstarch. Again, hubby is doing the cooking tonight. ?


Hello do i cover the chicken while its in the oven.?


Nope. It will brown the chicken nicely and thicken up the sauce.


How much spy sauce is used? My screen shows a square in front of “cup” thanks


*soy sauce


Made this last night snd it was delicious! I didn’t have any cornstarch or flour in the house so I used Jiffy baking mix and green pepper as I didn’t have a red one. Still turned out terrific!


I made this tonight. It was excellent! 3 picky kids said it was good without prompting!


I just made this for the 2nd time along with your Easy Fried Rice. Love both, so good!! Trying to rate 5 stars


Great recipe! Only thing I did differently, I cut the brown sugar in half, and added some red pepper flakes. I’ll definitely make this again.


Love this recipe – made it twice now & such a big hit, thanks for sharing xx


hi! I can’t wait to try this.


Silly question…


Do you cook the chicken all the way through on the stove or just until both sides are browned.


Thanks!


I have this in the oven now! I’m excited to try it!!


OMGeee!!! I made this tonight and everyone ate it like it was going out of style!


Super Yummy! And easy! Thank you so much!


I’ve tried to pin this on Pinterest, it only pins the picture… Not the recipe. I’m annoyed.


I would love to get this issue resolved. It should be pinning the picture and recipe.


Made this with coconut jasmine rice. It was awesome! New family favorite for hubby & picky toddler alike!


I just found this recipe & it will be supper tomorrow nite,I can taste it already,thanks,will comment after supper for sure


This might be a silly question, but does the recipe call for red bell peppers or red peppers? I know it says red peppers, but where I live the phrases are used interchangeably.


It is red bell peppers.


Instead fried them in the pan. Can i cook them in the oven and then make the sauce


I think that would also work. The breading just gives it the authentic takeout taste.


Just tried this recipe. Picky Husband gave it a thumbs up


Do you think could also be done in a slow cooker?


I have made it in the slow cooker. Although I wouldn’t bread the chicken if putting it in the slow cooker because it would become soggy.


I just want to double check please….as to the corn starch….it is 1 1/2 cups correct?…it seems i have to rate this recipe before i can post my question…i put in 3 since i assume that is ok and i have not tried the finished product although it does look nice for a change….thank you in advance for your measurement response.


Some of the cornstarch is used to coat the chicken. You use 1 1/2 cup to coat the chicken. Then when you are making the sauce you only use 1/2 tablespoon. I hope this helps! Let me know how it turns out!


This recipe is super good!!! The only thing I’d do different is fry the chicken in flour and than heat up the sauce separate and pour over when serving . I like more of a crunch with my chicken. Very good though!!!


Any idea how many calories are in a serving?


I don’t but My fitness Pal is a great tool!


Can u make ahead and put in baking dish in fridge until an hour before dinner ? Or would the end result be soggy? It looks delicious!


I have made the actual chicken and breaded it and put it in the fridge until it was ready to bake. I would wait to add the sauce until you put it in the oven.


Can the juice of the pineapple tidbits be used as the “1 cup pineapple juice”?


I am struggling to find a bottle of pineapple juice..


Yes for sure!


I copied thus recipe to a tee. It as delicious, however; mine was very dark. Suggestions


Made this tonight for my family with 2 extremely picky eaters. Happy to report they all loved it. I added the red bell pepper as a garnish at the table along with fresh pineapple and fresh mango. Delicious!


I made this tonight and it didn’t thicken up, maybe I should use more cornstarch than called for??


Yes. If it didn’t thicken up just add a little cornstarch.


Hi, In the picture there seems to be spring onion but not on the recipe list? Looking forward to trying it looks yummy!


This receipe is delicious. Mh mom and I made it. We did double the sauce. OMG the c;icken is tender and the flavor is unbelievable. Thanms for posting . Your directions were easy to follow.


Tried this recipe today. My family said it tasted better than Panda Express. Love it!!


was better then any take out i ever had! DELICIOUS!!!!!!


This was delicious I will make it again. thank you


Followed your recipe “exactly” but after baking my batter was no longer crispy? Was delicious and we loved it, any idea why it was not crispy?


It will be softer. More like a breading surrounding the chicken. But will brown on the tops when baked.


Never thickened up!


While the flavor was good, I do not like soggy chicken. Baking in sauces for that long, the chicken lost the crispness. An hour is to long to bake it. Make the sauce with peppers, cook on stove till peppers are to your liking then serve over chicken right before eating


Did you use a 9×13 inch pan? If the chicken isn’t fully submersed it stays crispy.


Delicious chicken that gets breaded and baked in a sweet and tangy pineapple sauce. It bakes to perfection and is so much better than takeout!


My love for this “baked chicken” all started with this baked sweet and sour chicken. I just about died when I made it for the first time and it was better than any takeout that I have ever had. The breading is spot on to any high end chinese restaurant in fact, I think you will agree that it is way better!


I have made several baked chicken recipes since then including sesame chicken, orange chicken, and firecracker chicken. All quickly became popular recipes on the blog with readers. There is something about this breading that is absolutely incredible. And then it bakes to golden and crispy perfection and it allows the sauce to thicken up.


I decided to take a sweet hawaiian spin with this one and add some pineapple to it. The result was amazing and I was reminded again how incredible this recipe is to make! If you are looking to wow your family with dinner tonight, you have got to try this recipe!


I have created this video for you so that you can see the process! You can skip to the Sweet Hawaiian sauce at 1:28 or straight to the baked chicken technique at 6:52!”


Original article and pictures take http://therecipecritic.com/2015/07/baked-sweet-hawaiian-chicken/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий