воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins

Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins


Bakery Style Chocolate Chip Muffins


: Wow! Looks amazing!!


: I would say full fat Greek yogurt would be fine, I don’t know that nonfat won’t be quite as good.


: These look amazing. I need these right now!


: I’m so glad they were enjoyed Jackie! Thanks for your review!


: I love chocolate chips. These look so good, they are also so pretty.


: These muffins look so amazing! I can relate to the struggle of trying to avoid the word “moist” as well. So many hate it but I feel like I need it to describe cake, cupcakes, muffins, and so much more!


: These look and sound delicious, yum!


: just the treat for a Winter’s day and I have never used sour cream in baking muffins…thank you I look forward to trying this yummy recipe out xoxo


: These definitely look bakery worthy! I don’t do cheat days either. I try to eat a balanced diet every day. A little sugar here and there is no worse than a day of indulging.


: Everyone needs a splurge everyone in a while :). Looks yummy!


: I will certainly splurge on a muffin that looks as good as these!! They’re gorgeous!


: Thanks Jen :)!


: Oh my God. These are insanely PERFECT! Ugh! I am dying to bite into one!! Why don’t they have technology that lets us take something off our screens yet?? ;)


: Yes! It’s in the top right-hand corner of the recipe card. :)


: I’m in love with these gorgeous muffins!


: I’m so glad you liked them Lisa! Thanks for your feedback!


: Thanks so much Kristin! So glad you loved them! :)


: I’m so glad you enjoyed these! Thanks for leaving a comment :). I hope you continue to enjoy the recipes you find here!


: In order to get the tall nicely domed muffin tops you either need a little more flour, or a little less oil and higher temps – these should however be moist so just be careful not to over-bake. You could definitely replace the blueberries with chocolate chips in the other recipe, you just won’t get the tall muffin tops.


: My guess is around 9 minutes. Just keep a close eye on them around that time. I hope you love them!


: No just leave them in after reducing the temp. Hope you love them Dion!


The weekend has finally come, which means it’s time to make a delicious homemade breakfast (or dessert) – no dry cereal, frozen waffles or granola bars on the run. It’s time to sit back, enjoy some time off and bake up something sweet. Saturday may be considered a “cheat day” for you which is something I’d never really heard about until my younger brother and husband started doing it. For them the cheat day is their in one day a week to eat sugar – yikes, say what? I can’t do that, but for those of you that are or if you’re just on a diet and want to treat yourself this is the perfect treat to splurge on! Just be sure to enjoy at least one warm from the oven with a tall glass of cold milk!


These muffins are soft and without dryness (lol, because so many people hate the word “moist,” really though it’s just a word let’s not be so dramatic about it) and you get that delicious chocolatey flavor from the mini chips in each and every bite. And those muffin tops!!!! Could I add enough exclamation points there? I don’t think so, so let’s add a few more!!! Muffins need tall and wide muffin tops (well unless they are these blueberry muffins with a delicious crumble, they are like the only exception). They are definitely the portion to be pulled off and enjoyed first – or you could save the best for last, choice is yours. Now get baking a batch of your own, your taste buds will thank you.


Ingredients


Directions


Preheat oven to 425 degrees. Line 12 cup muffin tin with paper liners. In a mixing bowl whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda and salt for 20 seconds, set aside.


In the bowl of an electric stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment whip together butter, 1 Tbsp vegetable oil and sugar until pale and fluffy. Mix in remaining 3 Tbsp vegetable oil. Blend in eggs one at a time adding in vanilla with second egg. In a 2-cup liquid measuring cup measure out milk then add sour cream and whisk to blend.


Remove mixing bowl from stand mixer and add 1/3 of the flour mixture and fold until nearly combined, then add 1/2 of the milk mixture and fold until nearly combined, repeat process once more with flour and milk mixture. Add in last 1/3 of the flour mixture and fold until nearly combined then add in chocolate chips (you can set aside about 2 tbsp to sprinkle over the tops before baking so more show through if desired) and fold until just combined. Divide batter among prepared muffin cups filling each slightly mounded full. Bake in preheated oven 8 minutes then reduce oven temperature to 400 degrees and continue to bake until toothpick inserted into center comes out clean, about 10 - 11 minutes longer (they should be nicely domed and edges of cupcakes will likely just be slightly touching). Transfer muffins to a wire rack and let cool (I highly recommend trying at least one while still warm!). Store in an airtight container at room temperature.


Original article and pictures take http://www.cookingclassy.com/2016/01/bakery-style-chocolate-chip-muffins/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий