воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

California Cafe’s Kale and Apple Salad Recipe

California Cafe’s Kale and Apple Salad Recipe


California Cafe’s Kale and Apple Salad Recipe


This sounds delicious, Sandi! Thanks for sharing it at Savoring Saturdays!


Thank you Raia. This is the only way my kids will eat kale willingly


What a beautiful salad, and would be a great salad to bring us into the fall.


Thank you so much Michelle


I love this salad! I love trying new and healthy salads!


Thank you Meg


Love the combination of apple and kale. I’ll have to try massaging kale next time! Thanks for the tip!


I thought massaging kale sounded silly, but it really works to make the kale sweeter.


What a gorgeous salad!! YUM!!


Thank you Katerina


So great for lunch! Yum!


Agreed, thanks for stopping by


I love all the greens in this salad! So healthy!


I love this combination! I use a lot of kale in smoothies and need more good salad ideas. Definitely have to try this one!


I didn’t think to massage kale before a smoothie, but if it makes the kale sweeter, it is worth it


Do you love kale? This kale and apple salad is one of my favorite dishes at California Cafe.


This is an amazing kale salad.


Yup, I said that…my family originally thought I was crazy! Honestly, I owe this all of this kale love to Chef Lopez at California Cafe in Los Gatos, CA. This is the first kale salad that my family will eat. My kids went nuts over this salad, and they HATE kale!!


This kale salad has romaine lettuce, kale, apples, and raisins…feel free to add other fruits, the dressing really works with the different flavors.


One tip I must share from Chef Lopez is to massage your kale. I know that sounds really strange, but it softens the kale leaves and I know this sounds weird, but it reduces the bitterness a bit as well.


Want to read the interview with Executive Chef Lopez about how California Cafe handles gluten in their kitchen? Click here.


Let me know what you think of this salad :-).


This salad is really easy to make.


Mix up the dressing ingredients.


Pour it into the salad ingredients. Mix and allow to sit for 10 minutes so the flavors can blend together.


More Yummy Salad Recipes to Try!


(*Original recipe Oct 2013. Photos edited 8/29/16)


Original article and pictures take http://www.fearlessdining.com/recipe/california-cafes-gluten-free-kale-salad-recipe/?utm_content=bufferd6c21&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий