воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Chicken Enchilada Soup

Chicken Enchilada Soup


Chicken Enchilada Soup


I totally thought I could sneak in one last soup recipe before the weather started heating up, but I failed miserably! We had a cold spell here in Utah during May with rain almost every day and temperatures never exceeding the low 70’s, which was awesome! But all of the sudden summer is here and it got to 85 this past weekend! So while my timing for this recipe is a little off, it’s still crazy delicious and perfect for just about any time of the year, hot or cold!


I think I’ve mentioned my love for soup here on the blog about 1000x. This chicken enchilada soup though, it’s a saucier, spicier version of tortilla soup… and it’s gooood, really goood! I love how easy it is to prep and how quickly it comes together. I cooked a few chicken breasts on the side to add in at the end (it’s what I had in my freezer), but rotisserie chicken works great too- anything to simplify dinner these days. The rest is just a little chopping here and there, opening some cans and letting the stovetop do the rest.


Pregnant me wishes dinner could be this easy every night… wait, it was, for like 2 nights in a row :) Hello leftovers! We served up ours with some grilled quesadillas and fresh fruit. It was simple & downright delicious. I’d highly recommend garnishing each bowl with crispy tortilla strips, chopped avocado, cilantro and a few squeezes of lime. It’ll definitely hit the spot!


Whether it’s summer, fall, winter or spring, this soup makes a perfect weeknight meal! It’s flavorful, filling and almost effortless… everything I love when it comes to dinner! Enjoy!


Original article and pictures take http://lifemadesimplebakes.com/2015/06/chicken-enchilada-soup/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий