воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Chickpea Tahini Salad

Chickpea Tahini Salad


Chickpea Tahini Salad


Tahini is such a great way to add flavor to dressings and salads. Love the sound of these chickpeas!


I’m definitely a planner but sometimes, mostly on the weekends, I haven’t a clue what to make and rely on what is in the pantry. Fortunately, I almost always have chickpeas. Definitely bookmarking this recipe.


I totally fall into that category too! I need a plan…and THIS needs to be on my plan! Looks delicious!


I am a planner too. I need to know what I am gong to make and make sure I have everything in order to make everything.


What a great idea for a salad, I love this ingredient combo!


I am obsessed with chick peas!! This is the perfect salad I would enjoy any day of the week!!


I’m definitely a “wing it” cook! Since I live 60 miles from the grocery store, my cabinets, pantry, and fridge have to be stocked all the time, just in case I don’t make it to town! This salad though…I would love it for lunch!


When it comes to cooking, I feel like there are two distinct styles. Some people are planners. They make a list at the beginning of the week and go grocery shopping for the ingredients they need. By the end of the week, their cabinets are empty and it’s time for them to make another list.


Other people are great at winging it. Their kitchens are always full of staple ingredients and they always seem to be able to pull together a great meal made from whatever they happen to have.


I fall pretty solidly into the first camp. I’m completely lost without a plan. My cabinets and freezer are black holes where perfectly good food goes to die. Lately, I’ve been making an effort to come up with some staple recipes to help use up some of these ingredients (and make room for new ones!)


This tahini chickpea salad is super easy to make and relies on ingredients that I almost have having around my kitchen. It’s great for breakfast, lunch, or as a snack, and is something I can make even when I’m feeling lazy or overwhelmed and haven’t come up with a menu for the week.


Original article and pictures take http://www.healthy-delicious.com/chickpea-tahini-salad/?utm_content=buffer31b7f&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий