воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting

Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting


Chocolate Chip Banana Cupcakes with Peanut Butter Frosting


Beautiful cupcakes. i can never get enough of any cupcakes. I’m sure they were a hit at the BBQ.


Thanks Chineka!


Oh yummy! Banana chocolate and peanut butter..irresistible combination


Thanks dear!


Z, I love these cupcakes!!!! and ALDI is one of the many places I shop at!!! Here’s to more BBQs and cupcakes!!!!


Thanks Alice!! I love shopping there


i looove banana chocolate chip cake so i have no doubt the cupcake version would be equally delicious.


Hahhah no doubt


These cupcakes look like the perfect way to use up the ripe bananas sitting on my counter right now!


They will make good use of them


I seriously cannot think of a more perfect cupcake than this one. I adore the unique flavors coming together and they just look beyond amazing!!


Thanks Jocelyn!


My problem is that I don’t really eat bananas on their own so they are never hanging around when I am craving banana cake – or lets be honest am begged for banana cake by my giant food inhaler!


Hahha that is not a good problem to have lol!


One of my favorite combinations! Zero leftovers and a new cupcake recipe sounds like a good day for me!


It’s always pleasing when all the cupcakes are gone!


What a combo. All the right and classic flavors in a cupcake! I like it.


Thanks Carol!


Chocolate and banana? Sold. Chocolate, banana, and PB?! Basically the stuff of dreams. Love this!


Exactly!! Dreams are made of this


These cupcakes are what dreams are made of! Peanut butter and bananas are my favorite combination!!


Real dreams


I was just at Aldi today! It is my go to place to get all of my groceries!


Aw, I bet I know somebody who loved these! Mr. J must have been in seventh heaven They look fantastic- you just can’t go wrong with Pb + chocolate + banana!


Hahha you know him too well!!


That’s one of the best feelings, when you come home with an empty pan! I’m pretty sure I could’ve done some serious damage to a batch of these .. that frosting is utter perfection. Per usual


It is!! Except when you realized you left nothing at home


I’ve found that people are always more than willing to be cupcake guinea pigs! These look so delightful, and I love the pairing of banana cupcakes and peanut butter frosting – delicious!


Right? Always want to be guinea pigs for cupcakes!!


Bananas are the best, but you know, I don’t think I’ve had a banana cupcake, what? These look delicious


What? yeah fix that


it’s lovely! I wanna make.


I love you for making Mondays cupcake days! I had no doubt that everyone at the BBQ would love these!


Banana, chocolate and peanut butter is one of the best combos! Pinned


Thanks Ashley!


Yep, I’m with you on Monday = Cupcakes! I don’t bake with banana that much either, but I absolutely love it, so I really should! These cupcakes are so gorgeous, love that frosting too!


We forget how great banana baked goods are sometimes!


I’ll take cupcakes anyday, anytime…especially if they have peanut butter in them in some way, shape or form. Love these!


I know you would


Yay for cupcake Mondays! Love the Pb, chocolate and banana combo! So pretty and there would be no leftovers if these were around our house either


Hhha thanks Kelly!!


These cupcakes are just calling my name! I love the banana and chocolate combo. And that frosting looks SO good! What a perfect cupcake!


Chocolate and banana are a match made in heaven. And love that you took bananas past banana bread land and into cupcake heaven!


Mondays should OFFICIALLY be cupcake day I adore banana anything so I know I’ll be BFF with these sweet things!


Mondays will become the best days soon!


Hello yummy cupcake!! I swear, I can smell the peanut butter/banana combination right through the screen! Great looking cupcakes.


Thanks Renee!!


These are such classically delicious flavors, I just know they would go great with my belly. I mean, that frosting is just <3 If Mondays meant we would always have cupcakes like this, then bring it on!


Hahha they will be!!


Banana, chocolate, and peanut butter is such a fantastic combo! And I am totally down for cupcakes on Mondays. Pinned!


Thanks Beth!!


Oh my god, that frosting alone looks to die for!!


Cupcakes are perfect any day of the week, especially when they are made with peanut butter and chocolate!


These cupcakes look amazing! I also put bananas in practically every smoothie I make, but I don’t use them nearly enough for baking! Ha ha. Your cupcakes are inspirational!


LOVE banana cupcakes! That peanut butter frosting looks divine too!


Thanks Jess!!


these cupcakes are DEF a crowd pleaser! That frosting is gorgeous and I looove banana + chocolate + peanut butter!


Thanks Kayle!


Is the whipping cream essential in the frosting?


I apologize for getting back to you so late, the whipping cream is not that essential but some sort of cream is. It can be whipping cream, half and half or milk to help the frosting come together.


Uhmm, here I am again on another Monday with a cupcake! Mondays = cupcakes. That’s the new way of life. You with me? Great, let’s talk about these chocolate chip banana cupcakes then!


I realized the other day that I don’t bake with bananas as much as I should. I mean besides the occasional banana bread or these banana macadamia muffins, bananas pretty much stay in my smoothies. I figured it was time to change that!


We had a BBQ at the in-laws last week and I needed to bring something to the party. So I whipped up these chocolate chip banana cupcakes to try on them. They are my guinea pigs for recipe ideas and I don’t think they mind. They LOVED these cupcakes! I came home with zero leftovers.


I think what makes these guys special is the classic combination of bananas, chocolate and of course peanut butter. A moist banana cupcake (not dense as most banana cupcakes) is dotted with mini chocolate chips and topped with a sweet peanut butter frosting. Each flavor is just enough … not overwhelming the rest but working together to make a delicious cupcake!!


Since we are starting the summer season of baking and bbqs, I stocked up on baking ingredients at my local ALDI recently and got ingredients for these cupcakes there. Do you shop at ALDI? I love shopping there because they have a great variety of products for a whole lot cheaper. As a graduate student (a preggo one I should say), savings is high on my list these days and saving on grocery is a must. Next time you are looking to save on groceries, stop by your local ALDI.


And of course make these cupcakes!! They are really goooooood!!


2½ cups unbleached all purpose flour


1 teaspoon baking powder


1 teaspoon baking soda


¼ teaspoon salt


1 teaspoon cinnamon


½ teaspoon nutmeg


¾ cup granulated sugar


¾ cup light brown sugar


½ cup buttermilk


3 large ripe bananas, pureed


1 teaspoon vanilla extract


½ cup mini chocolate chips


1 cup (2 sticks) unsalted butter, at room temperature


⅓ cup creamy peanut butter


3-4 cups confectioners’ sugar, sifted


2 teaspoons pure vanilla extract


2-3 tablespoons heavy cream


Preheat oven to 350 degrees F. Line your muffin tins with cupcake liners.


In a medium bowl, whisk together flour, baking powder, baking soda, salt, cinnamon and nutmeg.


Using a mixer, beat sugars and eggs together until pale and fluffy, about 2-3 minutes on medium speed. Add the buttermilk, beating until just combined. Slowly drizzle in the vegetable oil. Mix until combined. Add in bananas and vanilla extract.


Reduce mixer speed to low and slowly add half of the flour mixture to the batter. Beat until combined. Add the rest of the flour and mix. Scrape down the side of the bowl as needed. Do not over-mix. Fold in the mini chocolate chips into the batter by hand.


Divide batter into prepared tins. Fill each liner about ⅔ full. Bake cupcakes until lightly golden or a toothpick inserted into the center comes out clean, about 12-14 minutes. Remove cupcakes from pan and cool completely on a wire rack.


Whip butter and peanut butter for 8 minutes on medium speed using the paddle attachment of an electric mixer. Add the rest of the ingredients and mix on low speed for 1 minute. Then increase speed to medium and mix for 6 minutes until the frosting is light, creamy and fluffy.


Frost cooled cupcakes using your favorite decorating tip. I used Wilton Tip 2D for these cupcakes. Top with mini chocolate chips for decorations.


I’m sharing this recipe in partnership with ALDI. As always all opinions are 100% mine. Thank you for supporting the companies that make it possible for me to continue to create great recipes for you. For more information and recipe ideas, visit ALDI on Facebook, Twitter and Pinterest


Original article and pictures take http://blahnikbaker.com/chocolate-chip-banana-cupcakes-with-peanut-butter-frosting/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий