воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Dipped Caramel Apples -2 Ways!

Dipped Caramel Apples -2 Ways!


Dipped Caramel Apples -2 Ways!


I was thinking of adding them to my brownies.


bethhoppe@hotmail.com


I want to make cookies w them


Caramel bananas foster!


I make a killer caramel apple upside down cake!!!


Sounds easy


I think I would make a caramel dip for apples!


I would make a dip for apple slices and perhaps firm sugar cookies.


I will make caramel toffee bars!


I'd like to make caramel brownies! I've never made caramel ones, so this would be the perfect opportunity to try them!


Just dip Honeycrisp apples into melted caramel.


i would make an applecrisp and melt the caramels on top.


Love Werther's


Caramels apples would be a must! Yum!


I think i would absolutely make caramel dipped apples.


I love making caramel apples


Dipped Caramel Apples -2 Ways!


Fall is my favorite time of year, and of course being a foodie, I look forward to all the delicious fall treats to bake and eat! When I was asked by Werther’s® Original® to sample some of their newest products (including to die for Caramel Popcorn!) I knew I had to make Caramel Apples for the blog! I decided to make Caramel Apples 2 ways: Traditional whole apples on a stick and dipped apple slices (much easier for my toddler to enjoy). Check out the recipe below.


Werther’s® Original® sent me a variety of their tasty treats including:


You would havethought it was Christmas morning we were so excited to try these treats! My favorite was the crunchy, sweet Caramel Popcorn. Who knew they offered such a decadent variety of candies and treats?!


I also purchased their baking caramels for dipping the apples.


Another exciting announcement!


Enter to win at:


Werther’s® Original® is proud to sponsor the Unwrap the Magic Sweepstakes, currently


and up to three guests will embark on a grand culinary adventure into a food and wine lover’s paradise at the 2015 Epcot® International Food & Wine Festival.


Weekly winners will also be selected to receive


a prize package that includes Werther’s® Original® products as well as a $25 ©Disney gift card.


WOW!! How awesome does that sound?! We are taking our first trip to Disney later this month but I would love to win a Disney culinary adventure!


My favorite apples to use are tart Granny Smith apples and sweet Honey Crisp apples.


Wash them with soap to remove any wax residue and keep them cold in the fridge until ready to dip. this helps the caramel stick to them. They remove the stems and insert a Popsicle stick into the bottom as a handle.


I also used small craft sticks inserted into sliced apples to make dipped apple slices!


This was a hit with Ava!


Add caramels to a large microwaveable bowl along with 1 tbsp milk. Heat until caramel is melted. I used the chewy caramels first for the sliced apples and microwaved them for about 45 seconds-1 min. If using the baking caramels microwave for about 2 minutes.


1 bag of baking caramels will coat 4 whole apples.


Dip the cold apple in the hot caramel turning to coat (I dip mine about 2/3 of the way in the caramel). Use a knife to scrap off any excess on the bottom of the apple.


After dipping apples, top with optional toppings. Lay a sheet of wax paper on a plate or baking tray, spray wax paper with non stick spray and set apples on the paper. Place in fridge to harden (about an hour) before serving.


Topping ideas:


Werther’s® Original® Caramel Popcorn


mini marshmallows


crushed peanuts


apple pie spice


mini chocolate chips


drizzled melted chocolate


cinnamon sugar


I also double dipped some of my apples. After the caramel is set (30 min-1 hour in the fridge), melt white chocolate in the microwave then dip apples in the bowl of chocolate, turning to coat.


Optional: sprinkle with apple pie spice or drizzle with melted milk chocolate.


Place in fridge to set, then serve!


My apple lovin' baby was excited for her dipped apple slices! The perfect size for my pint sized cutie. How delicious do these look?! They sure do look impressive but they really are easy to make!


Included in the Werther’s® Original® prize pack are 2 full value coupons, a pack of caramel apple filled candies, and a pack of creamy caramel filled candies!


Original article and pictures take http://www.4theloveoffoodblog.com/2014/11/werthers-original-dipped-caramel-apples.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий