воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Easy Stir Fry Recipe (VIDEO)

Easy Stir Fry Recipe (VIDEO)


Easy Stir Fry Recipe (VIDEO)


Hi Natasha! This stir fry recipe really look easy, very well explained. The pictures and the video you put together for us were very useful for me to understand the correct cooking process. I’m definitely giving this recipe a try. Thanks for sharing!


You are very welcome Jennifer, I would love to hear how it turns out


I just cooked 2 whole chickens,so for sat nights supper its chicken stir-fry! We havent had one in a long time-look forward to yours! My fav weeknight meal I think is Chicken Piccada..easy to whip together and not costly or time consuming..


Yes! I do love the chicken piccata as well – and it’s so flavorful without any long marinating Thanks so much for sharing and I hope you love the stir fry! Reply


You’re so nice and thank YOU for sharing this amazing recipe! I really appreciate the sharing!


So simple and so tempting. Must do. Thank you !


Thank you!! I hope you love it! Reply


Hello! I just want to say how happy I am I subscribed to your page, I have made a few of the recipes and I absolutely love them and love the fact that being a working Mom, they don’t take hours to make!


My kids all love chicken stuffed shells, it is very time consuming, but well worth the work


Thank you for always brightening my day with your smile and sharing your families photos! God Bless! Reply


Awww thank you you Traci for your thoughtful comment :). God bless you and your family also! I’m so glad you all enjoyed the recipe!


This looks delicious!


It tastes as good as it looks


This is a quick and easy stir fry recipe that comes together in 30 minutes. It’s perfect for busy weeknights, plus it’s lighter and healthier than takeout! Takeout is often dripping with sweet, salty and oily sauces but this 4-ingredient sauce is light and so flavorful.


This stir fry was shared by my friend Love of Munchkintime.com (check out her blog!!) and it has been a reader favorite ever since! We’ve created a video so more folks can discover this amazing recipe. P.S. You can easily make this a gluten free stir fry by using gluten free soy sauce.


Watch How to make this Easy Stir Fry:


I hope you enjoyed the show and are super inspired to make a big steamy pan of stir fry.


Reader Reviews:


Angie writes: “So delicious! I have 3 picky boys and they were asking for more! Thank you for this recipe!”


Clara writes: “I love this recipe. My family keep asking me to make it over and over again. So I do, because it is delicious and so easy to make. Thanks Natasha. P.S. I love all your recipes. Easy to make and most ingredients I have in my cupboard. Totally awesome!!!!”


Viktoriya writes: “Yet another satisfying dinner! I made this yesterday and my Josh was so impressed. Hehe I think I basically always mention my husband’s reactions to the meals that I make from your website…but that’s because it’s so fun to always see him happy! You make it so difficult for me to mess up on these meals and that makes me so happy! Happy people everywhere. Thank you to Love for sharing this recipe on here! I’ll definitely be making it again! ”


Nikki writes: “This was delicious and my whole family loved it!!! The only thing I did different was to add a little sriracha at the end to give it a little spice. This recipe is a keeper ”


Thank you all so much for your wonderful reviews. It just makes my day to hear from y’all!


Enjoy this easy stir fry recipe!


Q: What is your go-to favorite weeknight meal? Let me know in a comment below. We’re always looking for new inspiration!


Original article and pictures take http://natashaskitchen.com/2016/10/28/easy-stir-fry-recipe-video/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий