воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Explore the World

Explore the World


Explore the World


“The biggest adventure you can take is to live the life of your dreams.” – Oprah


I love traveling. I got the bug when I was young and I haven’t stopped since.


This month has been a lot of travel so I’ve been reflecting on the value of it.


There is nothing like going out of your comfort zone, to a new place that you don’t know, and learning from people who live differently than you do.


But guess what? You have to actually go there to experience it.


Here’s some inspiration to take a trip (even if it’s an internal journey) in Episode 402 of The School of Greatness.


Subscribe on iTunes, Stitcher Radio, Google Play or TuneIn


The School of Greatness Podcast


Continue Seeking Greatness:


One World Academy


Music Credit: Lost Signal by R&W


Did you enjoy the podcast?


Tweet me @lewishowes if you have been putting off a big trip! Make it happen!


Original article and pictures take http://lewishowes.com/podcast/explore-the-world/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий