воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Half of my cookie dough balls. The dough will be kind of wet but harden up in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.

Half of my cookie dough balls. The dough will be kind of wet but harden up in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.


Half of my cookie dough balls. The dough will be kind of wet but harden up in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.


Love that not only are there glorious chunks of cookie dough, but chocolate chips mixed in as well!


Oh yum! Mel always has the best cheesecakes! This looks over the top decadent!


Yes she does!


Christy, we are so alike it’s scary. I make my own holiday desserts, too (Mother’s Day, birthday) and I read your comment on FB and laughed because I think I always have enough cream cheese on hand to make a cheesecake. You just never know when the need will arise, right? This cookie dough one is my all-time fave and that’s saying a lot because I love me some cheesecake.


Omg cookie dough & cheesecake…. sounds like an amazing combination!! I’m scared to make this, I’ll probably end up eating it all by myself haha


I’m sort of speechless right now. This is a work of art.


I’m drooling….


Haha. I’ve had the exact same recipe bookmarked for almost three years as well. I need to follow your example and make it! It really does look amazing.


I LOVE THIS CHEESECAKE!!! I’ve been making it since I saw it on Mel’s site. I’m not a fan of covering everything with whipped cream so instead I top the cheesecake with a chocolate ganache. Everyone loves it.


Oh my gosh!!! This is the best looking cheesecake! I can only imagine how wonderful it tastes!!


This looks so amazing! And this whole house just LOVES cookie dough! Is there anything better!?! Well, except to load it into a cheesecake (our second favorite thing!)!!! Thanks for the recipe!


Making this soon


I think I’m in the same boat. This is a perfect recipe I will be holding onto with the hopes of making sometime soon! I just hope it’s not 3 years before I get to make it!


This cake looks sooo good!! Love, love, love!


Oh my heavens. I will never recover from this!


You had me at cheesecake and cookie dough!! That is one gorgeous looking cheesecake!!! I love all the chunks inside!!!


Making this soon! It combines both of my & my daughter’s favorites! Thanks for posting!


OMG this looks so heavenly!!! Drool! Hope you had a geat mother’s day!


I am literally in heaven. Look at all of those huge chocolate chip cookie dough chunks!


Happy Belated Mother’s Day, Christy!


I made this last night and we ate it for dessert tonight and wow! Love it! My husband says I need to make another one soon! So I was looking at your other cheesecakes and I appreciate that none take a water bath…thank you so much!


Mandy


Oh good! And yes, bathing optional!


I mixed the batter very lightly and the cheesecake still cracked! Also it leaked from the pan while cooking. Did this happen to any of you?


Is your pan old? It should not leak from the pan. It’s okay to have a few cracks. After a day in the fridge they mend themselves usually.


Yum, this looks absolutely dangerous and delicious!! LOL


I absolutely love all of your recipes! I’ve made the healthy three cheese chicken penne pasta before and it was a HIT with my family. I just make this cheesecake and your baked ziti recipe for my fiancé’s fathers day dinner. he absolutely amazing work!


Made this yesterday, tasted amazing! Everyone loved it and its not even hard to make!


Is it 325 degrees Celsius?


Farenheit…


Made this today for a family gathering we are having this weekend. Mine didn’t cook all the way through when I cooked it for 1 hour. Not sure why? I went a head and stuck it back in the oven to let it finish.


All ovens are very different. You could very well need additional time. Hopefully it turned out okay.


When you say “4 blocks of cream cheese” do you mean 32 oz of cream cheese (4 individual boxes of cream cheese)?


I’m also curious about this! is it like 4×250 gr ?


@Nefeli,


Yes, in grams it would be 4x 224 grams.


Thank you Christy. It turned out really nice, although the cream cheese batter was very watery and the cookies dropped to the bottom. Any suggestions on that? Should I add more flour to make it thicker?


Oh no! The cream cheese batter should not be watery. As you see in my pics it is quite thick. Did you use extra-large eggs maybe? You could use less sour cream or more flour if you wished…


I used medium eggs. But maybe next time I could use fewer eggs or just the yolks. The sour cream I used is much thicker than the cream cheese itself. I could try to use lemon zest instead. Thanks for the answers!


Yes, I said 4 (8 ounce) packages but whatever measures out to 32 ounces will work.


My sister and I absolutely love this recipe! I just made it again, this time using a water bath. I’ve heard that the cheesecake cooks much more evenly this way, so I’m excited to see how this one tastes!


I was suggested this website by my cousin. I’m not sure whether


this post is written by him as nobody else know such detailed about my trouble.


You’re incredible! Thanks!


Hi, I want to make this amazing cheesecake, but I’m confused when it comes to the amount of ingredients. Could you tell me how big should be the ‘cup’? How many ml, etc.?


I will be very thankful for this information


I updated the recipe to include the measurements. Good luck!


That you! Appreciate it! now nothing can stop me:)


AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAMAZING!!!


Dear Ms. I am living in iran, and cooked this cheesecake again and again . it is wonderful and delicious . thanks a lot and I hope, always succeed and be happy.


best regards


Thank you Helen. You are so sweet.


Just saw this recipie and I can’t wait to try it but I’m curious. Would you be able to buy chocolate chip cookie dough at a grocery store and use that? Is there a disadvantage to cooking this recipie this way?


I haven’t tried it that way but I think you could?


Cookie dough is the BEST! This looks so amazing!


It is!


Hello


I want to make this for my 2 year old son’s Birthday tomorrow


Can i use paper cup to make this?


Sure! you could!


This Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake is loaded with chocolate chips and chunks of cookie dough throughout!


I have been lusting after this Chocolate Chip Cookie Dough Cheesecake over at Mel’s Kitchen Café ever since I discovered food blogs. No joke, I’ve had this recipe bookmarked for three years. Whenever a special holiday like my birthday or Mother’s Day would come around my husband would ask me if there was a special dessert I had in mind. I always gave him a few choices including this cheesecake but he always chose one of the other options. Instead he’s made this Strawberry Shortcake with Almond Glaze, this Chocolate Cake, and these Cheesecake Stuffed Strawberries. He’s not too shabby in the kitchen.


I think he went with the other choices because this has more steps than the usual recipe but honestly it came together so quickly. Yep. This year I decided to make this for myself for Mother’s Day. I’m sure we might end up with additional dessert as well but that’s just how we roll.


Cheesecakes can be a little intimidating and so frustrating when they don’t turn out. This came together beautifully. And did I mention it’s a cheesecake loaded with chunks of cookie dough throughout?


Half of my cookie dough balls. The dough will be kind of wet but harden up in the freezer while you prepare the rest of the cheesecake.


I used graham cracker crumbs for my crust since I didn’t have any Oreos or chocolate crumbs on hand. Feel free to use whatever you prefer. Spread half of the cheesecake batter in the pan.


Then fold in your cookie dough balls and some chocolate chips.


Spread it all into a pan and bake away.


Look at those chunks of cookie dough. There’s a reason Cheesecake Factory tops all of its cheesecakes with fresh whipped cream. The cream cuts the rich dense cheesecake and is the perfect compliment. Don’t skip this part!


If you don’t want to miss out on any recipes make sure you follow The Girl Who Ate Everything on Facebook!


Original article and pictures take http://www.the-girl-who-ate-everything.com/2013/05/chocolate-chip-cookie-dough-cheesecake-2.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий