воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.

Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


People should not hate on Cool Whip. It’s magic.


And I can’t do math, either, but that doesn’t mean I don’t love Pi Day! Who wouldn’t?


This looks amazing. I’m into every single layer. Fabulousness.


Mir recently posted..Easy Pistachio Cake


Preach it!!! That stuff is amazing!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Jocelyn – Whenever I think of Pi, I think of Pie. I just can’t help it. This is a total win. I’m not very good at math either. Let’s cheers to being mediocre at math with a big slab of pie! What’d you say?


Erin @ Miss Scrambled Egg recently posted..Lemon Sugar Cookies with Marionberry Frosting


I like the way you think


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Homemade chocolate cream pie is my favorite. Add in Oreos and you have just about made my most favorite thing ever. I wish I had a slice for breakfast. That’s totally acceptable right?


Nutmeg Nanny recently posted..Traditional Irish Coffee {Video Recipe}


I am totally cool with pie for breakfast. There is dairy in it after all


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Oddly I am not the greatest at math, but I do love doing it. Weird huh? But I will just take this pie instead


Yup, totally weird But that’s ok because we all have our quirks!!! Pie instead of math is definitely the right answer!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


What an amazing looking cream pie! Love that you used chocolate milk for the chocolate pudding!


Jessica @ A Kitchen Addiction recently posted..Peanut Butter Chocolate Malted Cookie Bars


I don’t think I will ever go back to regular milk in chocolate pudding now


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


This is such an awesome pie Jocelyn!! Oh my gosh. Pi Day Rules!


Dorothy @ Crazy for Crust recently posted..Coconut Banana Cream Pie


Thank you so much


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


this pie is absolutely perfect!


Lauren Kelly Nutrition recently posted..Comment on Apple Cinnamon Pancakes {Vegan, Dairy-Free, Whole Grain} by Kelly @ Mostly Homemade Mom


Pie is a million times more delicious than Pi and this looks like the perfect dessert to serve!


Tonia from TheGunnySack recently posted..Bloomin’ Cinnamon Rolls


Girl! Now this is how to do chocolate pie! YES!


Trish+-+Mom+On+Timeout recently posted..Skillet Bacon and Broccoli Macaroni and Cheese


Oh, yeah!!!! I’m glad you approve!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Umm yes please! This pie looks amazing! Cookies and cream is one of my favorite flavors. So perfect for pi day, too!


Gayle @ Pumpkin ‘N Spice recently posted..Baked Banana Bread Oatmeal


Thank you!!!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


I think Pi Day has become my favorite day of the year! I’m not very good at complicated math, say algebra, but I do love all the pi(e) that’s floating around. This one is swoon-worthy!


Jen @ Baked by an Introvert recently posted..Salted Caramel Fudgy Brownie Cookies


I think Pi day might be my favorite too…who can resist making and eating PIE on a day like this!!!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Gosh I love all of your pies! This one might be my favorite because I love OREOS. Love how simple it is to make – I can see me entire family absolutely loving this!


Jessica @ stuck on sweet recently posted..Oreo Cookie Bars


Thank you so much!! Yes, easy pies are so much better! I hope your family loves it!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


This is the pie that I will like so much… so chocolaty and cookies and cream. All sounds so tasty!


Ilona @ Ilona’s Passion recently posted..Crepes with Mango {Secret Ingredient}


Kentuckylady717 says, this choc. pie is a piece of art…..it is beautiful….but I suppose I will have to settle for a butterscotch or lemon pie…..


Faith is doing her pi thing at school today, but some are taking cakes :)some just want to be different…., so her mom helped her make a 3 tier cake with round color circles inside !! she is suppose to send us a picture when they cut it today…..so Happy Pi day Jocelyn…..lets have some pie…..wish I had some


All those gorgeous layers look absolutely heavenly!! I think Pi day might be my favorite holiday…especially with a pie as yummy as this one!


Way to go Jocelyn, this looks amazing!


Kristi@inspirationkitchen.com recently posted..Cajun Salmon Salad


Thank you so much


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Math and I aren’t friends either. I worry about my kids and homework when they get older, but hopefully they will be good at math. If not, they have a Aunt who is a math tutor. But cookie crust pies I get, and this one looks awesome!


Ashley@blondegirlcravings recently posted..Banoffee Pie


Is it bad that I’m ok with math not being my friend too? My poor kids…it’s a good thing my hubby likes math!!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Just looking for pies to celebrate pi day with and then I came across this simply delicious looking chocolate pie, and with cookies and cream! I need to try this!


jessica knott (Swanky Recipes) recently posted..M & M Sugar Cookies


Woo hoo for finding a delicious pie to make!!! I hope you loved it as much as we did!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


When do I NOT need a chocolate fix in my life! I will definitely be making this pie sometime when people are over. It looks to amazing not to try! Pinning, Stumbling and Yumming


Sandra @ A Dash of Sanity recently posted..Tropical Italian Cream Soda


That is so very true! I always need a chocolate fix to get me through the day Thank you so much for all the shares!!!! You rock!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Umm, are you sure this serves 10? Because with me around, it’d serve about 2. Maybe even 1 because I’d want to hoard it all. Pinned!


Amy @ Amy’s Healthy Baking recently posted..Chocolate Milkshake Protein Smoothie


Hahahaha! I love how you think girl!!! I definitely wanted to hoard the entire thing after just one bite!


Jocelyn recently posted..Frosted Rainbow Chip Brownies


Cookies and cream pie together! I’m in heaven!


Elle @ Only Taste Matters recently posted..Kahlua Cheesecake with Chocolate Almond Crust and Chocolate Ganache


This pie is exceptional, girl! The layers of chocolate and creamy cookies & cream goodness is just out of control. I want to live inside of your brain!


Hayley @ The Domestic Rebel recently posted..REESE’S Three Point Popcorn, Slam Dunk Coke Floats & Basketball OREOS for the ULTIMATE Basketball Party!


I SO want this pie!!!


Is the powdered sugar icing sugar?


Thanks


Powdered sugar is the sugar I use to make frostings and most icings, so I think that you could call it icing sugar.


Could you make this using whipped heavy cream in place of the cool whip? Going to attempt to make this into a one bite challenge for a competition I am entering. I made the original recipe before and loved it! I will have to make the different layers the night before and then transport in a cooler which it will be in for a number of hours. Then assemble on a big spoon. I am wondering if using the whipped cream instead of the cool whip will make it stay together longer. Going to pipe it into the spoon. Thoughts? Thanks!!


I’m glad to hear you like the original enough to enter it into a competition. Whipped cream isn’t as stable as Cool Whip, so I would be afraid that wouldn’t be fluffy when you get it out of the cooler. As long as you keep the cooler full of ice and cold, the Cool Whip should be ok to use.


Are you supposed to heat the milk before you mix it with the pudding mix? Because that is nowhere in your recipe, and when I tried to make the pie, the pudding layer was just liquid. You should make sure to include all steps if you are going to post recipes.


I have no idea why you would want to heat the milk for INSTANT pudding. My guess is that you bought the cook and serve pudding, and not the instant pudding like the ingredient list clearly stated. I am so sorry to hear your pie did not turn out. I always make sure to include all the steps in the recipes I share.


Hehe, I was thinking why is she telling about maths story, after reading them all i found that it was about Pi and pie. Maths is my favourite subject and pi is little friend of us. The cream chocolate pie is tastier than the other pi, I’m going to get them asap.


Rohan Singh recently posted..Is there Gluten in Chocolate Bars?


This is one of the best pies I have ever tried Someone asked me what I wanted for my Birthday and I don’t eat a lot of cake but I do love a pie. I found this recipe on Pinterest and took her this is the pie I would like. Omg was I impressed Everyone loved it including my husband who is very picky. I think he ate 95% of my Birthday Pie it’s ok though becau it gives me a reason to make another one .. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.


Yay! I am so excited to hear that this pie rocked your world. And yes, if your hubby ate most of the pie, I say another one needs to happen very soon


Layers of cookies and chocolate make this pie your new favorite friend. Make this Cookies and Cream Chocolate Pie when you need a chocolate fix in your life.


*Love these recipes? Sign up for the BruCrew email to have these recipes delivered to your inbox each day.


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


Ok, I have to be honest…I am not very good at math. My kids know that if they have math homework questions that they cannot ask me. Well, they can ask me, but I’m not going to be much help.


It was ok when they were in elementary school. Ha! Not even then. My oldest loves to remind me of the paper he got wrong in 2nd grade. In my defense I did follow the model problem at the top of the page, so technically it wasn’t my fault. His teacher should have caught that mistake before sending home the paper with a mistake on it.


So, I may not be a math person, but I do remember learning about Pi in school.


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


Tomorrow is March 14th…do you see how that corresponds to pi? 3.14 Now do you see it?


Of course, if you are like me when I hear pi…all I can think of is PIE. My mind automatically goes to crust, cookies, cream, pudding, fudge, and Cool Whip. Yup, forget all thoughts of math because this girl is celebrating pi day with a huge slice of gooey pie!!!


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


This pie is so easy to put together. It is completely no-bake, which makes it even faster to make and have in your mouth. Most of the ingredients might even be in your fridge and cupboards. Well, they were in mine, but then again I pick up baking stuff every time I go grocery shopping.


Start with a cookie crust. Then beat together some cream cheese and sugar. Then add some Cool Whip and cookie chunks. Yes, I did say Cool Whip! Don’t shoot me…but I love me some Cool Whip. Then the top layer is chocolate pudding made with chocolate milk. Yup, I did that!!! Twice the chocolate in the pudding is best! And more Cool Whip to give is some cream. Top it off with some more of the white stuff, fudge drizzles, and mini cookies and your pie is ready to share on pi day.


Or just hide out at home with a giant slice and post it on instagram, so everyone can see what an awesome lunch you are having Not that I know about that or anything. Wink, wink!


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


Stay up to date on all the BruCrew baking here:


FACEBOOK | PINTEREST | GOOGLE+ | TWITTER | INSTAGRAM | BLOGLOVIN


Sign up to receive an email in your inbox for each new recipe:


EMAIL SUBSCRIPTION


Layers of cookies, cream, and chocolate all in one amazing pie! Believe me, you will not have any leftovers with this pie.


Here are a few more of our favorite pie recipes:


Cookie Dough Cheesecake Brownie Pie


More Pie recipes from friends:


Butterscotch Toffee Pudding Pie from This Gal Cooks


Chocolate Peanut Butter Cream Pie from Dinners, Dishes, and Desserts


Hot Fudge Pie from Bake or Break


Original article and pictures take http://insidebrucrewlife.com/2015/03/cookies-and-cream-chocolate-pie/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий