воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Maple Nut Fudge

Maple Nut Fudge


Maple Nut Fudge


Oh yeah! I heart peppermint mocha anything! This fudge is awesome!


These are seriously fantastic. I adore chocolate and peppermint!


Jocelyn (Grandbaby cakes) recently posted..Eggnog Cookie Dough Truffles


YES YES YES! Especially on the dark chocolate bit! AND how perfectly cut! You should see my jacked up fudge pieces. haha A 5 year old can do better! :)))


Kate @ Diethood recently posted..Garlic Sauce Chicken


I am SUCH a sucker for fudge. This looks and sounds just wonderful! So tall and fudgilicious!


Jessica @ Sweet Menu recently posted..Salted Caramel Candy


This looks like the greatest fudge ever, wow. Love peppermint mocha!


Mmm – peppermint and chocolate is my WEAKNESS. Seriously. I’ve probably said this a thousand times this season, but I love peppermint. And since this fudge is calorie-free, I will eat all of it! ;)


Sarah @ SnixyKitchen recently posted..DIY Gift: Moroccan Spiced Pepitas


I’m totally on a dark chocolate fudge wavelength with you today, Trish! And adding mocha to the peppermint is genius. This is so pretty with the topping! Keep spreading that holiday joy!


Mir recently posted..Smoky Salted Almond Fudge


Can you believe I have never made fudge. Crazy right?? I might have to make this recipe my first because I am crazy about peppermint. It looks delish and beautiful!!


Renee @ Two in the Kitchen recently posted..Holiday Cut-Out Cookies


This is my kind of fudge, Trish! These flavors are my favorite! :)


marcie recently posted..Chocolate Chip Hazelnut Snowball Cookies


YES! why do calories have to ruin everything :( this is the most festive fudge ever


heather @french press recently posted..peppermint patty brownies


This fudge looks gorgeous! I am a sucker for fudge and love this peppermint mocha combo. This would not last long at our house at all.


Love it … tis the season for peppermint mocha! And yes, it’s been toooo long between fudge recipes ;)


Brenda @ SweetSimpleStuff recently posted..Peanut Butter Cup and Swiss Roll Reindeer


If calories didn’t count, I’d literally take an IV of peppermint mochas. They’re my favorite by far! So… I’d keep this entire batch of fudge for myself. ;) Pinned!


Amy @ Amy’s Healthy Baking recently posted..Classic Fruitcake


Right?!? Thanks Amy!


Omg-zies…I’m in love with the dark chocolate + peppermint combo too! Your fudge looks so beautiful and absolutely irresistible, and I’m lovin the coffee addition! Yum! :) Pinned!


Anna @ Sunny Side Ups recently posted..Peppermint Oreo Sugar Cookie Bars


Thanks so much Anna!


My son LOVES fudge and peppermint. We’ll have to make your fudge next week. Thanks for sharing it at Inspire Me Monday. I’ll be featuring your fudge tomorrow.


Fantastic! Thanks Maryann!


This Peppermint Mocha Fudge is just BEGGING to be served up at your holiday celebration! Perfectly festive and easy too!


It’s been a few weeks since I posted a fudge recipe and that, in my opinion, is about a week too long. Especially during the holidays.


During the holiday season my beverage of choice is a peppermint mocha. If the calories didn’t count, I could easily drink three of these a day. So it’s a good thing this fudge is calorie-free!! #Iwish


I used my favorite marshmallow creme fudge recipe to avoid those pesky candy thermometers. This fudge is quick, easy, and tastes like a million bucks! Or, at least, the best peppermint mocha of your life.


I used dark chocolate for the base because I love love LOVE dark chocolate with peppermint. It’s the best. I added in some instant coffee to get that wonderful mocha flavor. You definitely need to use instant so the granules will dissolve easier and get that coffee flavor throughout the fudge.


I wanted a pretty topping and decided to go with Andes peppermint crunch baking chips. I’m addicted to these. I would say I’ve bought at least 20 bags in the last month of so. #foodbloggerproblems


Once the mocha fudge is poured into the baking dish, I sprinkled on the peppermint crunch baking chips and walked away. I let the chips get nice and soft from the heat of the fudge and then used an offset spatula to gently spread the softened chips over the top of the fudge. Seriously, this MAKES the fudge.


Because you can never have enough peppermint I sprinkled some crushed candy canes on top and I think it lends an air of festivity to the pieces of fudge. So pretty too!


Note that I used vanilla extract NOT peppermint extract for the fudge. Peppermint extract would be TOO much of a good thing for this fudge :)


More fudge fabulousness:


Maple Nut Fudge Peanut Butter Candy Bar Fudge White Chocolate Cranberry Fudge Nutter Butter Peanut Butter Fudge Connect with me!


Linking up at some of these parties


Original article and pictures take http://www.momontimeout.com/2014/12/peppermint-mocha-fudge-recipe/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий