воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Mini Pastel Cupcakes

Mini Pastel Cupcakes


Mini Pastel Cupcakes


I wonder if those are made by Wilton? Those are absolutely beautiful, so much so they could be used as part of the centerpiece on Easter Sunday dinner! Thanks for the idea..


Beautiful! These are perfect for Easter dessert! Thanks so much!


I’ve been “into” cupcakes all my life, even since my mom and I used to cook batches up together back in the day. Ours were a good deal larger, and messier, than these!


These are super cute! Never thought to use the ketchup cups from places


These look really cute!


these are just adorable


These are so perfect for an Easter brunch! Everyone is so full after the big meal but a little sweet is always nice, no matter how much you’ve gorged yourself on ham and turkey! They’d really add a touch of class to the table.


These Pastel Mini Cupcakes are a great dessert to have for Easter. I think that I would love to make these. They look easy to make. Thanks for the recipe!


These are super sweet & perfect for big holiday meals when all you need is a touch of sweetness at the end!


I’ve added this page to my StumbleUpon!


So, cute! These will be great for my son’s school Easter party.


I love this idea for a simple and cute version of cupcakes!


I love cream cheese frosting! And these cupcakes are perfect for spring. Cute!


Won’t the paper ketchup liners catch on fire in the oven?? I’m already a hazard in the kitchen, I need to be sure these can withstand the heat. I know I can follow the recipe (and want to)!


These aren’t actually ketchup liners. I just wanted people to be able to imagine how small they were. I either use mini muffin pans to bake them and pop them into the liners or buy souffle cups that are safe for baking from a restaurant supply store.


these are super cute…thank you for sharing.


i love these! they would be great with the icing color for Christmas and i love the size – perfect for the kids!


awww, how adorable! Perfect for bringing to a group, when you want to surprise them with a teeny treat! It would brighten up everyone’s day. I love that frosting recipe, too.


These colors are so cheerful and really get me in the mood for spring!! They look delicious!


I made these mini cupcakes for Easter one year and they were such a big hit we make them for parties all the time now!


They’re so tiny and cute!


Mini Pastel Cupcakes


Aren’t they cute? They’re bite size, adorable and so delicious!


Miniature Cupcakes


Pastel Mini Cupcakes Recipe


Ingredients – Cupcakes


Boxed yellow cake mix


3 Large Eggs


1/2 cup melted butter (not margarine)


1 cup of water


Ingredients – Cream Cheese Frosting


10 Tbsp butter, slightly firm but not cold


10 oz cream cheese, cold


2 1 /2 Tbsp sour cream


1/2 tsp vanilla extract


5 cups powdered sugar


food coloring


Frosting Directions


In a large bowl, mix butter and cream cheese together on medium speed. Whip until fluffy, approximately one minute. Mix in sour cream and vanilla extract. Add powdered sugar in slowly and mix until smooth, approximately three minutes.


Cupcake Directions


1. Preheat over to 350°. Line mini-muffin (I like this one) with miniature liners. If using paper souffle cups, they can be arranged on a cookie sheet for baking. * I either use mini muffin pans to bake the mini cupcakes and then pop them into the candy cups (or ketchup cups) OR buy souffle cups without the wax coating that are safe for baking.


2. In a large bowl, add cake mix, eggs, butter and water. Mix on low for one minute until ingredients are combined and then switch to high for approximately one minute until batter is thick and creamy.


3. Spoon batter into cupcake liners.


4. Bake for 15-20 minutes at 350°, checking for a light brown color around edges.


5. Once they are completely cooled, frost the cupcakes with Cream Cheese Icing.


Hope you enjoy them! If you love fun cupcake recipes, be sure to try our Heart in the Middle Cupcakes and Cookies & Cream Cupcakes too!


Let me know if you make them – I’d love to see your pics!


Original article and pictures take http://ahelicoptermom.com/adorable-pastel-mini-cupcakes site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий