воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Muffin tin as Easter egg dye container

Muffin tin as Easter egg dye container


Muffin tin as Easter egg dye container


Totally trying this this year! /thanks!


I LOVE this idea! Definitely will try


Genius. Thanks!


I love this idea! I shared is on my FB awhile back and now I’m featuring it on my 2 dozen ideas and techniques to dye Easter Eggs today!


Jamie @ hands on : as we grow


Love this idea. I’m going to try it tonight.


Love this idea!


much easier than using so many cups for each color trying it


This is a fantastic idea for really getting for young kiddies involved!!!!


Will be using this with the little ones this year! Awesome idea


Thanks love this idea! Linked to you on my blog.


Leah discovered this Easter egg hack while dyeing eggs with her toddler:


A large muffin pan works really well for egg dyeing. I have two and was able to use one for dyeing and one for drying the dyed eggs before putting them back in the carton.


The 3 tablespoons of water fits well in a cup (err on the scant side; a couple overflowed when I dropped eggs in), and it’s nice to be able to use all 12 dye tablets in a single container.


Leah’s discovery is so brilliant it’s one of the most popular posts on Parent Hacks, even after all these years.


If you want to avoid messy fingers, a pasta server is the perfect tool for dipping and turning dyed Easter eggs.


Looking for more Easter hacks? Check out the Easter archive on Parent Hacks.


Original article and pictures take http://www.parenthacks.com/2011/04/muffin-tin-as-easter-egg-dye-container.html?utm_source=feedburner&utm_medium=feed&utm_campaign=Feed%253A+parenthacks+%2528Parent+Hacks%2529 site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий