воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Pomegranate, Pear, Pistachio Salad with Creamy Pomegranate Dressing

Pomegranate, Pear, Pistachio Salad with Creamy Pomegranate Dressing


Pomegranate, Pear, Pistachio Salad with Creamy Pomegranate Dressing


Girl, this looks so refreshing and perfect for the season! Your mother in law sounds like a total fighter ��


Thank you Amy! It is a wonderfully refreshing salad full of flavor and texture – hope you enjoy! My mother-in-law is amazing! I would write an entire post about her but she is so modest (in addition to being so strong) and wouldn’t want me to – that is how amazing she is :)!


I made this salad last night and it was DELICIOUS!!!! Can’t wait to make it again and again and again!!!! Very easy to prepare also. Topped it off with some leftover steak slices and it was a whole meal! Thank you for a wonderful recipe.


YAY! I love that you made it already and I love that you loved it:)! The addition of steak sounds absolutely wonderful as well. Thanks for letting me know how much you enjoyed it Susan, you made my day!


I am loving all of the fresh bursts of flavor in this salad! Fabulous recipe!


Thank you Jeni! I love a salad with lots of “fresh bursts” �� – don’t think I can make one without them! I hope you enjoy!


I’m in love with this salad. It is BEAUTIFUL!!


Ah, Thank you so much Tiffany! I hope you get the chance to make it and enjoy it soon!


Wow! I am loving all the flavors going on in this salad and the bits of crunch from the pomegranate seeds and pistachios! This looks like a perfect salad to me. ��


Thanks so much Carrie! I love texture in my salads so this one is full of it!


The salad looks amazing, and this is a wonderful cause.


Thanks Michele! and yes a fabulous cause indeed!!


This is probably one of the most beautiful salad I’ve seen in a while! So hearty and for an awesome cause too!


Thank you so much Sandra! I love photographing salads because they are full of so many beautiful ingredients – and tasty too ��


So glad I saw this tonight before I went to the grocery store tomorrow! Love it all and it looks so good!


Thanks so much Mary Ellen, I’m glad you saw it too �� Its a keeper!


I love that you and the others did this! What a wonderful cause to support! My mom was diagnosed with stage 4 breast cancer nearly 8 years ago and has been amazing her doctors ever since!! She recently had a scan that showed no evidence of disease! She had several spots on the bone and now they can’t find it. The doctors can’t explain it! We are celebrating every single day the miracle of mom!! Thank you so much for supporting this cause!


Oh my goodness Marion, your mom is a walking miracle! What a blessing to you and your family! I am so happy she is doing well! It is a wonderful cause to support as it affect so may. I hope there will be many more miracle stories like that of your mother!


This looks incredibly fresh and delicious! Beautiful pics, too!


Thank you Kristin, it is fresh, delicious and super yummy, enjoy!


After a week of indulgent eating for me I need some salads, and this looks like the best of both worlds, indulging while getting something good for me! Fantastic looking salad and dressing, and what a great way to bring awareness to BC support.


Indulgent eating can be so fun but I hear ya, it comes a time when you crave a delicious salad! Happy this came along just in time ��


This looks delicious. I love fall foods like pomegranate and pears. I recently bought a case of pomegranates and was looking for recipes to use them in. I can’t wait to try this salad


Hi Nicky, I love that you bought a whole case of pomegranates, so delish! I’m happy you’ve found a great use for them with this salad! Can’t wait to hear what you think!


This looks AMAZING! And I just pinned and am making the smothered buffalo chicken burritos this week!!!! As I was looking at the ingredients I saw your blog about your amazing journey, love for Christ and life. I’m so inspired and moved (literally to tears!) as I read your posts.


You are so blessed with the gift of writing and the ability to reach so many people that need to hear your story, perseverance, and Christ-centered life!!! And an amazing talent at cooking!


So happy to have found your recipes and more importantly your story.


God bless!!!!! <3


Oh Cristy, your comment gave me goose bumps, thank you so much for all your kind words and for taking the time to make my day – my month! I feel so honored that you have read my story and felt moved. God bless and I hope you enjoy the salad and smothered buffalo chicken burritos :)!


Hi!!! You’re so sweet to reply back. And how timely in that I am feel as though I am literally drowning in school work (I teach high school �� and sometimes feel quite defeated! Tonight is one of those nights, and then your comment appeared in my email! How timely God is �� It lifted me back up immediately as I remember reading your perseverance, your determination and SUCCESS at every single hurdle in your life. You are such a source of inspiration. I do hope you are doing well, in full recovery, and able to continue to reach people with your story and God-centered life. I cannot wait to tell friends at school about you. �� God bless you and I cannot wait to make your two recipes I have down to do this week! (hopefully, it’s a tad crazy this week, but my mouth is watering just thinking about them!!!) Thank you for taking the time to reply and I do hope this reply finds you well and goose-bumpy. �� Have a wonderful rest of the week!!! <3


Cristy, you are such a sweetheart, I know we would be friends! Or at least I would want to be your friend �� The world and young people need good teachers and role models in their life, and you no doubt are just that. I can’t even imagine how difficult teaching high school must be but I am sure you touch and uplift more lives everyday than you will ever know. Thank you for uplifting me! I am definitely in full recovery – celebrated my 1 year kidney transplant last month and celebrating my 15 year lung transplant anniversary this month :)! Thank you for your thoughtfulness and please know whenever you are feeling down you have a friend and fan in Carlsbad �� Hugs! Jen


This salad looks amazing! I forwarded onto my married daughter as well! I am hosting a bridal shower the beginning of December and was looking for a pretty salad (all the greens and reds) which had some wonderful ingredients — I found it!!!!! serving it individually in these really cute clear heart salad bowl/dishes I have.


this is a keeper– love your writings and want you to know you really inspire people!


thanks again!


Hi Alice, I am sorry, I though I responded but obviously hadn’t! I am so happy you found my salad and what a great idea to serve it for a bridal shower in heart salad dishes. So cute! I hope absolutely everyone loves it! Happy marriage to the couple to be and I hope you have a wonderful holiday season!


Thanks for sharing this recipe! I am going to make it for Thanksgiving (for 8 people). How many does this recipe serve? Should I double? Thanks in advance!


Hi Lauren! I think this salad is perfect for 8 people as a side salad, especially on Thanksgiving, no need to double it. Enjoy and have a very Happy Thanksgiving!


Thanks! I just made the dressing tonight in advance of Thanksgiving. The dressing is SO delicious! Even more excited for Thursday to get here. Thanks for sharing and Happy Thanksgiving to you!


Oh good, so happy you love the dressing! A delicious dressing makes a salad!


This looks exquisite and my kind of salad… I may prepare it someday and link back to you if that’s ok : )


This looks delicious. I’m making it for brunch for tomorrow morning. How many does this recipe serve?


Hi Kate! It will serve 6-8 as a side salad. Enjoy!


Hi, Jen.


I really appreciate your quick response! Thanks so much for the recipe and your help.


Happy holidays!


Hi Jen. I stumbled across this recipe on Pinterest and knew it was a “must pin” the moment I saw it. Well. . .i whipped this up yesterday and it was amazing. . .even the hubby was raving about it. Asante sana for posting.


Hi Lynn! I am so happy you found my site and that you loved the salad…and that even your husband liked it – that is a very high compliment indeed �� Welcome and I hope you find many more recipes to love!


The salad looks wonderful and I’m planning on serving it at a bridal shower. Question – are the apples and pears peeled?


Hi Jean, this will perfect for a shower! No, the the apples and pears are not peeled – this should save you some time as well �� Enjoy!


Hey, I think your website might be having browser compatibility issues. When I look at your blog in Ie, it looks fine but when opening in Internet Explorer, it has some overlapping. I just wanted to give you a quick heads up! Other then that, wonderful blog!


Thank you so much for the heads up! I only ever look at it in chrome so I had no idea! I really appreciate it!


i


oh my goodness! made this for thanksgiving yesterday – best salad ever. i did use goat cheese instead of feta and didnt have time to put together the dressing too (so used a raspberry walnut vinaigrette) but it was SO refreshing and light and perfect flavor and great colors.


too bad pomegranates are seasonal!


Hi Jennifer, I don’t know how I missed your comment but THANK YOU! I am thrilled you loved this salad and what a great addition to Thanksgiving! and I am right there with you – too bad pomegranates are seasonal – and too bad they don’t have any good frozen ones! Until next year!


Your salads are so yummy, your blog has been my go-to for salad recipes for the past week! I’ve been taking the apple walnut salad to work for lunch and my co-workers are jealous! �� It’s so delicious! I’m hoping to make this one as soon as pomegranates are in season! Thank you for sharing such delicious salad recipes, my lunches are never boring anymore!


Yay for no more boring salads, that is awesome Ashley! I am so happy you are loving my salads and so fun to be able to take them to lunch! Its always nice to have something to look forward to in the middle of the workday �� I hope this Pomegranate salad becomes another favorite!


I am so honored today to have joined a few foodie friends in contributing to “Cooking For a Cure” with my Pomegranate, Pear, Pistachio Salad with Creamy Pomegranate Dressing.


As many of you are aware, October is National Breast Cancer Awareness Month. Breast cancer is the most common cancer among women in the United States (other than skin cancer), with 1 in 8 woman being diagnosed within their lifetime. I am sure many of you have been affected by breast cancer in one way or another, or unfortunately, will be at some time in the future. I watched my mother-in-law fight and conquer this horrific disease – twice. Her courage, strength and grace inspire me everyday.


Millions of women like my mother in law are surviving the disease thanks in part to early detection and improvements in treatment made possible by the American Cancer Society. To support this cause, my foodie friends and I have each cooked up a “pink” recipe – or recipe with a pink element.


I chose to whip up for you a healthy, Fall inspired salad – packed with flavor and texture in every sweet, crunchy bite.


This salad is loaded with sweet pears, apples, and pomegranate arils (I buy min pre-packaged – it just makes life easier), crisp cucumbers and red bell peppers and crunchy roasted, salted pistachios, pepitas and creamy Feta cheese all doused in pink Creamy Pomegranate Dressing.


The delectable dressing is comprised of Cherry Pomegranate Greek Yogurt (I buy the small single serving for this), pomegranate juice, apple cider vinegar, lemon juice and Sweet Red Chili Sauce (found in the Asian section of your grocery store). The Sweet Red Chili Sauce is my go ingredient to in every sauce and dressing – it sweet, and tangy with a kick. It doesn’t make the salad spicy but adds a nice flavor punch with its rice vinegar, red chilies, garlic and sugar that perfectly compliments the sweet fruit in the salad.


I hope you are able to enjoy this salad of flavor texture heaven with some of the women you love in your life.


This National Breast Cancer Awareness Month, my heart goes out to all those who have lost loved ones to breast cancer. My heart celebrates with all those who have triumphed over the disease. My heart marches on with encouraging cheers to all those currently fighting the battle.


Carlsbad Cravings Original


Never miss a Carlsbad Craving Creation:


You might also like:


One Pot Lasagna Soup


Original article and pictures take http://www.carlsbadcravings.com/pomegranate-pear-pistachio-salad-creamy-pomegranate-dressing/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий