воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet

Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet


Raspberry Lemonade Sorbet


RASPBERRY LEMONADE SORBET is a sweet and tangy frozen treat that is bursting with bright and fresh flavors, just like a raspberry lemonade!


Lately, I’ve become a thrift store shopaholic. At least once a week I drop into the thrift store for a quick browse around to see if there’s anything new and exciting on the shelves. Exciting things at a thrift store? If you’re a food blogger like me, a thrift store can be a goldmine of unique food props that are full of character.


I’ve picked up quite a few bowls, serving platters, utensils, and placemats (among other things!) that help keep my food photos fresh. I even found a super cool copper cookie press the other day straight out of the early 1950’s for just a buck. One man’s trash is another man’s treasure!


My very best find so far was a brand spankin’ new in the box, never opened ice cream maker! I noticed the box looked brand new and was still sealed, so I scooped that baby up and put it into my cart without hesitation. An ice cream maker! How fun, right? With two kids and a life in sunny Florida, an ice cream maker will be put to very good use in our household.


As soon as that bad boy was officially mine, I started brainstorming all of the flavor combos I wanted to try. The more I thought about it, the more I knew I wanted to make a treat especially for the kids. They both love raspberries and lemonade is a once in a while kind of treat, so I was inspired to make them a raspberry lemonade frozen dessert!


Instead of making a true cream based ice cream, I decided to go with a sorbet so that the sweet and tart flavors would really shine. And boy did they! This recipe makes a gorgeous, smooth, bright sorbet that is perfect for cooling off on a hot day and celebrating the flavors of summer!


For a complete spring or summertime meal, serve this sorbet for dessert after enjoying some of my favorite dishes below!


Original article and pictures take http://realhousemoms.com/raspberry-lemonade-sorbet/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий