воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops

Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops


Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops


great roundup, my kids love popsicles.Thanks for linking up at Tell Me About It Tuesday. We hope you hop over and share with us again next week.


Summer is great when you have ice pops! Thanks for sharing this at the #WWDParty!


THanks for sharing! My daughters like ice pop so much. They will be excited if they know I can make ice pops like this! I will try your recipe one of these days.


Delicious pops, I love this, sure I will make it for my kids thanks for sharing with Hearth and soul blog hop. Pinning it.


I love how these look! My daughter is allergic to coconut, do you think I could sub sweetened heavy whipping cream instead? I would love to give these a try for her, thank you!


These indeed look awesome!! The colors are so pretty, too. #MeltinYourMouthMonday


such a cute and fun idea for the 4th!


These look too pretty to eat! I love the colours!


What a great idea, especially for the Fourth! So pretty and yummy. I hope you can stop on by and share this or any other recipe with us on Five Friday Finds!


Yum! These are so fun! I pinned them so we can make some this summer. Thanks so much for sharing at #HomeMattersParty. Hope you’ll join us again.


Hi Arlene, wow these pops look so pretty and yummy! Congrats on your feature! I would love to have you join our link party Cooking and Crafting with J & J parties we host on Monday and goes throughout the week! Have a wonderful 4th of July!


Julie


[…] Red White Blueberry ice Pops by Flour On My Face Best layered Salad by With A Blast Jalapeno Tuna Stuffed Tomato Recipe by Honey and Birch Blueberry Glazed Cheesecake by Little Miss Celebration […]


Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops


These Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops scream 4th of July but they are sweet and tasty any time of year. Made with coconut milk they are a perfect dairy free ice pop recipe to cool off with in the sweltering heat of the summer.


If you don’t care for coconut milk you can use almond milk or any other non dairy milk substitute you like but you will not achieve the bright white color you see in the center of these Red, White and Blueberry ice pops.


Red, White and Blueberry Ice Pops


The red layer is made with strawberries and coconut milk with just a tiny bit of sugar. The white center is made with sweetened coconut milk and the blue layer is made with blueberries and coconut milk. The blueberry layer is more a purple color but hey what can I say? I was going for a red white and blue colored ice pop and this is what I got.


Play Video


Play


Loaded: 0%


Progress: 0%


Remaining Time -0:00


This is a modal window.


Foreground --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Opaque


Background --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Window --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Font Size 50% 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% 200% 300% 400%


Text Edge Style None Raised Depressed Uniform Dropshadow


Font Family Default Monospace Serif Proportional Serif Monospace Sans-Serif Proportional Sans-Serif Casual Script Small Caps


Defaults Done


I pulsed each separate ice pop layer in my Blendtec Blender.


For the strawberry layer I really pulsed it a good five or six times. The Blendtec blender did such a great job you can’t even see any strawberry seeds.


For the white center layer I did the same with the coconut milk and sugar which helped the sugar dissolve.


With the blueberry layer I wanted some of the fruit to show in the bottom layer so I didn’t pulse it as much


Original article and pictures take http://flouronmyface.com/red-white-blueberry-ice-pops/?utm_source=ReviveOldPost&utm_medium=social&utm_campaign=ReviveOldPost site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий