воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Reese’s Apple Salad (or dessert)

Reese’s Apple Salad (or dessert)


Reese’s Apple Salad (or dessert)


Amy, this sounds so good! I love a great dessert salad.


Me too! It’s almost like having permission to eat dessert and call it salad, then have dessert too! Can’t go wrong with that!


You had me at Reese’s! My family would LOVE this recipe!


I’ve always wanted to try making these “sweet” sorts of salad recipes I see floating around. This one looks amazing!


For some reason a salad that has candy bars in it just doesn’t seem like it should be called a salad…but I think I can live with eating something that tastes like dessert and calling it salad!


This is totally happening for dessert this Sunday! I love everything with chocolate and caramel in it!!


Love this twist on an old friend!


The tree may be small, but look at all those wonderful apples it’s producing! I love this salad. My aunt use to make something similar many years ago.


Reese’s Apple Salad is a fun way to change up and old classic! You will fall in love with everything about this apple salad from the crisp apples, to the luscious filling, to the peanut butter candies!


I grew up in an extremely rural area. My school was a two room school house and most of my classmates were also my siblings. Sometimes I feel like I can relate to people who are about 70 years because we grew up in similar ways. One of the things about my school that could be viewed as either a blessing or a curse is that we didn’t have a cafeteria. We were allowed to use the fridge and one of the teachers aid’s would put foil wrapped food in the oven for 30 minutes. Even though we had that option we still ended up eating LOTS of peanut butter sandwiches. For some reason I feel like peanut butter sandwiches, apples, and potato chips just go together. Maybe a little bit like eggs and toast. Am I the only one on the apple+peanut butter+potato chip bandwagon?


This spindly apple tree is growing in my yard. Despite its wimpy build, it is producing nice honey crisp apples that are just right in this salad


Reese’s Apple Salad-Ingredients


One of the best things about this salad is how few ingredients are needed. You will need


diced apples – I used granny smith and honey crisp


whipped topping


instant vanilla pudding


milk


peanut butter cups


a drizzle of caramel


Reese’s Apple Salad-Instuctions


Mix pudding mix and milk together, fold in whipped topping.


Dice apples and peanut butter cups. Fold apples into whipped topping mixture.


Reserve a few peanut butter cups for garnish, and gently fold the remaining cups into salad.


Drizzle caramel ice cream topping over salad. Refrigerate for a few hours. Serve


Maybe Reese’s Apple Salad is more like a dessert than a salad, considering it has candy bars and pudding in it. Who cares? It’s simple to make, always a hit at parties, and I say if you can eat dessert and pass it off as a salad why not! This is the salad you should make this fall!


Reese's Apple Salad is a fun way to change up and old classic! You will fall in love with everything about this apple salad from the crisp apples, to the luscious filling, to the peanut butter candies!


4 apples, diced (I used granny smith and honey crisp)


1 5.1 oz. pkg instant vanilla pudding


1 c. milk


8 peanut butter cups, diced


caramel ice cream topping, for garnish


Mix milk and pudding together. Fold in whipped topping.


Dice apples and peanut butter cups. Fold apples into whipped topping mixture. Reserve a few of the diced peanut butter cups for garnish. Fold the remaining peanut butter cups into salad.


Sprinkle reserved peanut butter cups on top of salad. Drizzle with caramel ice cream topping


Original article and pictures take http://www.littledairyontheprairie.com/reeses-apple-salad/?utm_content=buffer08c62&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий