воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Save Print

Save Print


Save Print


Yum! Brussels sprouts are my favorite fall veggie! Love the honey mustard idea!


oh now this is what will get me to eat brussel sprouts!!


I’ve randomly be so into honey mustard lately. This looks great. I never would have thought to pair it with Brussles sprouts.


I love honey mustard and I love brussels sprouts! I never would have thought to put the two together….but YUM!


I LOVE brussel sprouts!! AND these look incredible!!


I love honey-mustard and on brussels sprouts, it must taste amazing!


I know a lot of people who don’t like Brussels sprouts, but I’m not one of them. I love them so much! Especially when they’re roasted. These look SOOO good!


Do you ever have food obsessions?


About a month ago I got a little honey mustard crazy. First there were these Honey Mustard Pretzel Chicken Tenders, a creamy Honey Mustard Dressing, and these Honey Mustard Brussels Sprouts. And let’s not forget this pizza oh wait it doesn’t have honey mustard in it just shaved Brussels sprouts.


Needless to say I have an amazing husband who lets me go on these little food obsessions or tangents as I call them. I’m sure he’d prefer the same sauce in a variety of ways instead of when I am trying to perfect a dish (ie we might have it 3-4 times in a month). So bare with me these next couple of weeks because Hall Nesting will be going a little Honey Mustard crazy.


And I know this dish is a winner for two reasons: it’s one of my husband’s favorite veggies and two – my son loves the sauce on it so maybe he’ll actually eat a green vegetable (besides a pea of course). Okay maybe three reasons what’s easier than trimming some veggies, roasting them, and tossing them in a delicious sauce?!


Save Print


Cut off ends of Brussels sprouts and throw away any wilted or yellow leaves.


Toss Brussels sprouts with olive oil, salt and pepper. Place on a baking sheet and bake for 30 minutes.


While it's baking, combine honey and Dijon mustard in small bowl.


Place Brussels sprouts in a bowl then pour on honey mustard sauce


Original article and pictures take http://www.hallnesting.com/honey-mustard-brussels-sprouts/?utm_content=bufferefae9&utm_medium=social&utm_source=pinterest.com&utm_campaign=buffer site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий