воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Soft and Chewy S’more Cookies

Soft and Chewy S’more Cookies


Soft and Chewy S’more Cookies


Just made these for dessert tonight and they were absolutely delicious!! A new favorite of my husband’s ��


So happy you liked them!!!


Jen,


Made 2 batches in 2 days, and all of the recipients are in love! Lips are smackin and they’re asking for S’MORE S’MORES!


LOVE your comment Marcia, you crack me up! So glad everyone liked them!!!


This is such a brilliant idea for a cookie! I love S’mores, so why only have them one way? Those marshmallows look so good.


So true! I try and have them any way I can get them!


You had me at smore’s! LOVE them so naturally I have to make these cookies!


It is only the right thing to do!


Have you tried frezimg these?


Also, how big of a batch does this recipe make?


Thank you for the information


Hi Karen! This makes 3 dozen 2\u2033 cookies (small cookies). I haven’t tried freezing them – actually have never frozen any cookie so I am completely useless at helping you – sorry!


These look so yummy! Great pictures!


Thanks so much Misty! I hope you enjoy!


Ummmm I am totally making these! Stop being so good!! LOL!


You are hilarious Sophia! I will try �� Enjoy the cookies!


There’s nothing much better than a s’mores on the beach!! These cookies sound perfect! Looking forward to giving them a try!


Excited for you to give them a try too!!!


Jen, I’m loving these cookies. You can bet your bottom dollar I will make these before the week is over. My grandson is going to love them. Thanks so much for sharing the recipe.


My pleasure Joanne! Such a fun cookie to make with your grandson! You are about to become an even cooler grandma (if that’s possible?!!) Have fun and I hope you love them!


I love s’mores! We are in NY so we don’t live near a beach, but we do live in the country on a good side piece of property where we have a nice spot for our fire pit. Love your cookies!


New York in the country sounds beautiful – the perfect place for a fire pit – so fun! Enjoy the cookies!


These look so good, I know the kids will love them….


Yes, perfect for kids! Enjoy!


G’day! I want some S’mores now! Great photos!


Cheers! Joanne


Thanks so much Joanne! I wish I could give you some now!


Those look so good! �� Can’t wait to make them.


Thanks Tina! I think you will love them! ��


Please forgive me if I’m missing something, but when you say “1/2 packed brown sugar,” do you mean 1/2CUP?


Made these yesterday and loved them! Love the texture of the graham crackers and loading them up with marshmallows. Mmmmmmm ��


So happy you loved them Mike and that you were liberal in your marshmallows :)! Can’t get much better than s’more cookies!


Hi! When you made it in the heat shape how long did you bake it for? I’ve made it as the cookies and I love love love this recipe! Little lazy to make cookies and pouring into pan is easie �� thanks!


Hi Michele, I am so sorry, but it was too long ago that I just don’t remember! I think if you keep an eye on the pan, when the cookies starts to turn golden on top, you should be pretty close to being done. Sorry to be of no help whatsoever! I am so happy you love the recipe though!


I made these and my marshmallows dissolved instead of holding their shape and my cookies turned out more flat than what is pictured in the recipe. They were still yummy but it just reminded me of a normal chocolate chip cookie. Any suggestions on what I may have done wrong?


Hi Nichole, I am not sure what to tell you about the marshmallows dissolving, as I have never heard of that before. Did you add them at the end and only bake for 3 minutes? Were they new marshmallows? As far as the cookies turning out flat, it could either be the butter was too soft, or creamed too long. Hope you have better luck next time!


I make some s’more brownies that are always a hit, but these cookies sound like they could upstage the brownies! Thanks for sharing!


You are so welcome Natalie, hope you love them! Your brownies sound amazing as well! It’s hard to beat s’mores!


Hi, just wanted to drop you a note to say thanks for posting this recipe. It’s awesome! Just made a double batch to take to a family reunion/campout. We likely won’t be able to have a campfire due to the drought conditions, but we can still have smores!


Thank YOU for being kind enough to drop I note! I am so glad you love this recipe and what a fun idea to take them to a campfire – everyone will love you that much more for it! ��


this is a stupid question i know but i got to know is it the big bar of hershey or the normal one?


Hi Nathan, not a stupid question at all! The regular size Hershey’s bar – 1.5 oz. Enjoy!


Soft and Chewy S’more Cookies – chewy, graham cracker cookies nestled with gooey chocolate and slightly toasted marshmallows. My husbands FAVORITE COOKIE that will leaving you wanting s’more!!!


Patrick and I love having beach bonfires. We have a huge fire pit that Patrick’s brother welded a stand for, so we simply plop it anywhere on the beach and get the fire blazing.


Friends will be surfing, paddle boarding, chasing, kids, making sand castles, etc., but when the s’more fixin’s come out, everyone gathers around because there’s something magical about toasted, gooey marshmallows and melted chocolate sandwiched between graham crackers that always leaves you wanting s’more…


But now you can bring America’s favorite campfire treat to your very own kitchen table with these S’more Cookies!


I originally made these S’more Cookies years ago because Patrick loves s’mores so much. He fell in love and I have been making them ever since.


He loves them so much that I made his favorite S’more Cookie for my favorite Valentine last week.


He liked it ��


And so will you! Soft, chewy, graham cracker cookies nestled with gooey chocolate and slightly toasted marshmallows…


Yeah, you might want to double or triple the recipe, even fill a jar in the kitchen, keep a stash in your purse, or your car, or into your closet because you never know when you will want s’more S’more Cookies, which I can pretty much guarantee will be all the time!


Want to try these Soft and Chewy S’more Cookies?


Pin them to your cookies, dessert or chocolate Board to SAVE for later!


Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!


©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com


Recipe Source: Unknown – sorry I found them years ago!


Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:


You might also like:


Homemade Little Debbie’s Cookies


Easy Key Lime Cheesecake Sugar Cookie Cups


Original article and pictures take http://carlsbadcravings.com/soft-and-chewy-smore-cookies/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий