воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Special spaghetti cake

Special spaghetti cake


Special spaghetti cake


I'm making this tonight, pasta is boiling right now. I'm adding broccoli to the mix because I have it on hand, I'll blanch it briefly with the pasta at the end of its cooking time. I'll let you know how it turns out! I'm worried about it being runny.


My mum used to make this for italian picnics in Melbourne...it was part of her picnic food repertoire! Your recipe has inspired me to make it again..thanks Jamie :)


Can i replace 400 ml of Cream with bechamel sauce? I know it won't taste the same but still can i?


This is one of me and hubby's favourite meals of all time, first cooked it years ago and now a classic! My husband didn't even like goats cheese until I smuggled it in goats cheese tetrazzini.... Now he loves it! ��


It was sooooo good! Really fantastic. I felt I was very heavy handed with the salt at the beginning when making the custard but I'm glad for it, as it had just the right amount of seasoning. Wouldn't have wanted any less. This is a great \"base\" recipe that I can change up with meat / veggie combinations. I'd consider adding a touch of nutmeg as well. Wound up being like a carbonara pie (without the bacon.... this time...) Yum!!


Original article and pictures take http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/special-spaghetti-cake site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий