воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Thanksgiving Table Ideas

Thanksgiving Table Ideas


Thanksgiving Table Ideas


My favorite is the flowers in the pumpkin, love the colors. Autumn is really pretty this year, but winter is coming fast.


Diana, that’s my favorite too! oxox


I just love the one with the pumpkin, gourds, pine cone, candles and greenery. I really like decorating with candles. For me, they add a certain warmth to my home. And, this year, for the first time, I will be decorating for Christmas before Thanksgiving. I will be heading home to visit family the beginning of December and want to have my decorating done when I return. Sending hugs, sweet friend! Have a wonderful day!


Eileen…you might just love decorating early And I love candles too…I’m having to replace some of mine w/ flameless to be safer around those tiny grand babies! It’s taken some getting used to but I’m coming around – they aren’t so bad xo


I am way more Christmas-y early this year. I love Thanksgiving too, but will have just a handful here this year. So why not lean in and embrace decorating for Christmas early? Can’t wait to hear/see all of your ideas! xxoo


Vicky…if you start early you just might like it! sending love friend xo


I’m so excited I will be having my first Thanksgiving dinner at my home. We usually go to the big event with hubbies family 3 hours away. But with all my kids being home I asked if we could just stay home. You’ve posted some awesome photo ideas. Thank you. Have a blessed Thanksgiving. Looking forward to seeing all your posts.


Elaine, how exciting! I’m so happy for you my friend…enjoy every moment getting ready for Thanksgiving xo


Robin,


As always, I love coming to your blog and just slipping into your beautiful pictures. Holidays are hard for me and for the past several years, I just have not been able to get into decorating. Each year, I think I will be more into it, because I love it. But then when the time comes, I look at everyone’s home and reading about their family celebrations makes it hard. I am really gonna try to get my head and my heart into it this season. Thank you for your heart, inspiration and time with you and your lovely family.


Hugs!


Tawn , you have the most creative ideas my friend…and your heart definitely shows in all you do in your beautiful home. I do understand looking at other beautiful homes and feeling the wind seep out of my sails. But that’s exactly the reason I have to refocus on how I want to remember this holiday season…I want to have shown love. And that’s something I suspect you always do …sending love xo


Thanksgiving might be my favorite holiday. How about you, is it your favorite too? Do you host family and friends for Thanksgiving dinner?


Me, I don’t host Thanksgiving. My sister and I have assigned holidays-I have the Fall Party, she has Thanksgiving. The really great thing about hosting Thanksgiving is that you can pull together all your fall finery and have some fun! Cut the center out of your heirloom pumpkin and make a gorgeous centerpiece…


Because it’s Thanksgiving after all, which everybody knows is the official kickoff of the Christmas season…


The day after Thanksgiving…you won’t need those pumpkins. So, give yourself permission to spray paint your gourds…


Unless of course you are one of “those” people who decorate for Christmas before Thanksgiving…


I know some of those people and might actually BE one of those strange people…don’t be mad.


I love Thanksgiving sweet friends, but I grew up with a mom who was completely done with her Christmas decorating by Thanksgiving Day…


So for me, All-Things-Thanksgiving …pilgrams…giving thanks….turkey…pumpkin pie…is very tied in with ending that day…


decorating Mom and Dad’s Christmas tree…I know, truly I know that it’s a very unpopular way of life, this early call to Christmas…


So while we tip toe into beautiful November with all her burnt orange reminders of harvest and gratitude…


I’m with you in Thanksgiving spirit my friends…


Because when you boil it down, this fantastical day we set aside to gather with family and friends…


is all about gratitude…


And there’s nothing that is woven through every season like gratitude…maybe that’s why Thanksgiving is my favorite holiday,


If you haven’t subscribed, I’d love for you to sign up!


Sending love~xo


Original article and pictures take http://www.allthingsheartandhome.com/2014/11/thanksgiving-table-ideas/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий