воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

10 Snow Globe Crafts for Kids

10 Snow Globe Crafts for Kids


10 Snow Globe Crafts for Kids


Snow globes are a classic winter or Christmas craft for kids, but rather embarrassingly until last week I had no idea how to make them! A friend asked me for advice, thinking that as I write about kids crafts I might actually know a thing or two about that kind of thing but uhhh. No. I had to ask my friend Mr Pinterest for help. There are loads of cool snow globes that kids can make, from ones in glass jars, to finger print snow globes, melting snow globes for the bath and paper plate snow globes. So if you fancy making some snow globe crafts for kids this year then you’re in the right place to find all the ideas you could possibly need!


These snowglobe ornaments from DIY Inspired and definitely one for older kids rather than little ones but they are so gorgeous I couldn’t leave them out!


The Pleasantest Thing shares a great tutorial on making snowglobes, I love the little animals they included.


Paper plate snow globe from Glued To My Crafts


These pom pom painted snow globes look gorgeous.


A glow in the dark snow globe? Very cool idea from Fun at Home With Kids.


This paper plate snowman snow globe from No Time For Flash Cards is on my To Do list for things to make with my kids.


This fingerprint snowman in a snow globe from Crafty Morning is super cute!


The Outlaw Mom shares how to make a snow globe using stickers.


Here Come The Girls shares a fabulous idea for making snow globe Christmas crackers.


Fancy something different? These melting snow globes from One Time Though look fantastic fro some bathtime fun and your kids can help make them too.


Love Winter and Christmas crafts? Make sure you follow my board on Pinterest for loads more ideas!


Original article and pictures take http://www.craftsonsea.co.uk/snow-globe-crafts-for-kids/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий