воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

9 Flavorfully Fun Hot Chocolate Recipes

9 Flavorfully Fun Hot Chocolate Recipes


9 Flavorfully Fun Hot Chocolate Recipes


Mmmm…I love hot chocolate. When I’ve been outside in the cold, there’s nothing better than walking inside and heating up a giant cup of hot chocolate (especially with marshmallows!). But sometimes, plain ol’ hot chocolate is boring. Sometimes I crave something different. A new taste. A seasonal taste. And if you can believe it, there are lots of ways to make hot chocolate that go beyond the standard flavor we’re used to.


If you want to try hot chocolate that is sweeter, that is richer, that is a flavor you’ve never tried before, keep reading. These hot chocolate recipes are so enticing, you’ll want to make them even when it isn’t cold outside!


source: A Night Owl


1. Crock Pot Pumpkin Spice


Get this- you can make hot chocolate in a crock pot! Can I get an AMEN? I’ve already got this recipe on my list to try. It’s so easy to make, and pumpkin spice is a fall flavor staple that you’ve got to have in your diet. I have a feeling this drink is going to be requested more than once in my house this year.


Check out the details of this recipe on A Night Owl.


source: The Cookie Rookie


2. Frozen Caramel


Did you know that you can actually make frozen hot chocolate? I know it sort of defeats the purpose of having a hot drink, but there are days this time of year when the weather can’t make up its mind. On those days, a drink like this is great! You can still get in the spirit of the season, but you don’t have to “un-layer” your clothes because you’re burning up.


Check out how to make frozen hot chocolate by visiting The Cookie Rookie.


source: Sugar & Soul


3. Pink Velvet


You know what I think would make your daughter super excited about the cold fall and winter weather? A cup of pink velvet hot chocolate. I mean, what girl doesn’t love anything that is pink? It isn’t a seasonal color right now, but who cares when it looks so girly and cute?


You can find the recipe for this over at Sugar & Soul.


source: Nutmeg Nanny


4. Peanut Butter Hot Chocolate


If you like the peanut butter + chocolate flavor combination, something tells me you’ll love this hot chocolate recipe. And guess what? You can make it in a blender! It’s every peanut butter lovin’ mama’s dream come true. The kids are sure to enjoy blending up this concoction too.


Learn how to make this yummy drink over on Nutmeg Nanny.


source: Kleinworth & Co.


5. Eggnog Hot Chocolate


I know that not everyone likes eggnog, but I sure do! And now I can try it in the form of hot chocolate! Combined with white chocolate chips, the taste has got to be sweet and unique (just like me- lol). Instead of serving traditional eggnog this year, I think you should give this recipe a try.


Stop by Kleinworth & Co. for the instructions on making this egg-cellent drink.


source: Bakes by ChiChi


6. Chocolate Liqueur Hot Chocolate


What kind of person would I be if I didn’t include at least one “adult” recipe on this list? I’m not a drinker (of alcohol), but I know lots of moms are (some days I think I should be!), and this Bailey’s and chocolate recipe has me drooling. If you’ve got any grown up holiday parties to attend this year, I suggest whipping up a pot of this bad boy to share with your friends.


Head over to Bakes by ChiChi to get this recipe.


source: Desserts With Benefits


7. Nutella Hot Chocolate


Sugar free, low carb, dairy free and vegan. Doesn’t sound very appealing to me. But when you add the word Nutella to the mix, I’m there! And with just 4 ingredients needed, this recipe is my kind of recipe. I’d definitely feel good serving this hot chocolate to my kids, although I’d keep it a secret that it’s actually -gasp!- healthy.


Learn more about this drink over at Desserts With Benefits.


source: The Recipe Critic


8. Cookies & Cream Hot Chocolate


One of my favorite flavors for milkshakes has always been cookies & cream. So naturally, I’m interested in learning what hot chocolate by the same name tastes like. (Divine, I’m guessing.) One of my weaknesses is not being able to resist an Oreo cookie when it’s sitting in front of me. And when you mix Oreos with hot chocolate powder, O.M.G. I can’t even.


Get your Oreo fix by checking out this recipe on The Recipe Critic.


source: The Hopeless Housewife


9. Gingerbread Hot Chocolate


I know we’re not even to Halloween yet, but I’m already thinking about Christmas. And one of the holiday’s most popular flavors is gingerbread. Once the evenings start getting colder, I would love to sit by the fire, turn on some Christmas music and sip on a big mug full of hot chocolate. This seasonal drink will get you in the Christmas spirit any time of year!


Check out the recipe on The Hopeless Housewife


Original article and pictures take http://lifeasmama.com/9-flavorfully-fun-hot-chocolate-recipes/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий