воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

A Holiday Tradition ~ Cherry Dump Cake

A Holiday Tradition ~ Cherry Dump Cake


A Holiday Tradition ~ Cherry Dump Cake


This is hands down my most favorite cake to have during the holidays! Cherry Dump Cake is the easiest & will make your house smell of delicious sweet carbs while it’s baking! And for the record, I don’t even like cherries, but I LOVE this cake!


It’s a little piece of heaven in a bowl or a dish ~ whatever you prefer.


If you have never tried a dump cake recipe before, I am about to rock your world. I can assure you that this Cherry Dump Cake is comfort food at it’s best. I can also testify under oath that this is probably the easiest recipe for a cake you’ll ever make! It’s a my no fail, delicious, heaven smelling, crowd pleaser, & last minute go-to favorite dessert recipe – ever!


1 box of yellow cake mix


1 stick of butter melted


1 large can of crushed pineapple


1 can of cherry pie filling


Preheat oven 350*. Butter Pam spray a 9X13 baking dish.


grab your baking dish, dump & spread your crushed pineapple in dish.


dump & spread the cherry pie filling.


dump & spread the yellow cake mix


pour melted butter over the yellow cake mix


bake for 1 hour. enjoy the aroma!


whip cream or vanilla ice cream – optional, but recommended.


sit back & enjoy this buttery, sweet, goodness!!!


With the first bite, everything will suddenly become right & perfect in the world.


{For the record, I don’t even like cherry pie filling. In fact I avoid it. But with this, I absolutely L-O-V-E it!}


Original article and pictures take http://www.nestofposies-blog.com/2012/11/a-holiday-tradition-cherry-dump-cake/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий