воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Simple and flavorful with just 6 classic ingredints! #BertolliTuscanWay

Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Simple and flavorful with just 6 classic ingredints! #BertolliTuscanWay


Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Simple and flavorful with just 6 classic ingredints! #BertolliTuscanWay


What an amazing idea! Love it!


I love meatballs! Those looks so yummy, especially topped with all that cheese!


Such an easy dinner!!!


The perfect dinner that everyone loves! It's all the cheese on top that makes it so good!!


Meatballs have my heart. I seriously could eat them for every meal. Great recipe!


All that melted cheese is killing me! This looks amazing.


These Chicken Parmesan Meatballs would be a totally winner here! I love comfort food like this!


Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs - Simple and flavorful with just 6 classic ingredints! #BertolliTuscanWay


Y'all know I love cooking comfort food and it's hard to pick a favorite. But my daughters' love my meatballs so that is one dish I cook and eat often at home. I like to switch them up and use different ground meats, cheeses, spices, and sauces. However, my favorite way to cook them always stays the same: brown in my cast iron skillet them pour in a sauce and finish cooking in the oven.


This week I teamed up with Bertolli and I am sharing my delicious Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs with y'all. These meatballs are made in the Tuscan Way of cooking with my favorite Bertolli Olive Oil and Garlic Red Sauce and a few other simple ingredients. Francesco Bertolli created a whole brand surrounding the simplicity of the Tuscan Way. The Tuscan Way means you have an authentic, flavorful and elevated meal experience using a few key ingredients and layers of flavor to get a bold taste.


These meatballs have six classic ingredients and are made in just minutes but they each have a bold and flavorful bite that will make you want more {and more}!


Baked Chicken Parmesan Meatballs made The Tuscan Way!


Ingredients:


Makes approx 15 meatballs


1 lb ground chicken


1/2 cup seasoned Italian breadcrumbs


1 egg, beaten


1 cup mozzarella cheese, shredded


1/2 cup Parmesan cheese, shredded and divided


salt and pepper, to taste


olive oil, for saute


parsley, chopped for garnish {optional}


cooked spaghetti, for serving {optional}


Directions:


Preheat oven to 350 degrees.


Mix together ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. I like to use my hands to make sure it is all combined.


Now, scoop out small portions and roll into balls.


Place on a plate and set aside,


Next, add a swirl of olive oil to a large over safe skillet {I use cast iron} over medium heat.


Add the meatballs to the pan in a single layer.


Cook for a few minutes then flip so they are browned on both sides. Add more oil if needed.


Then pour the jar of Bertolli sauce into the pan, on top of the meatballs.


Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese on top of the meatballs and place the skillet in the oven.


Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the meatballs are cooked through.


Remove from oven and serve the meatballs and sauce on top of hot pasta if desired.


Mix together ground chicken, breadcrumbs, egg, 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese, and salt and pepper in a large bowl. I start with a spoon then I like to use my hands to make sure it is all combined. Now, scoop out small portions and roll into balls. Place on a plate and set aside, Next, add a swirl of olive oil to a large over safe skillet


{I use cast iron} over medium heat.


Add the meatballs to the pan in a single layer. Cook for a few minutes then flip so they are browned on both sides. Then pour the jar of Bertolli sauce into the pan. Cover all the meatballs. cheese on top of the meatballs and place the skillet in the oven.


Sprinkle Mozzarella cheese and remaining 1/4 cup Parmesan


Bake for 15-20 minutes, until the cheese is melted and the meatballs are cooked through. Meanwhile if you want to serve with pasta cook the drain your pasta.


We like spaghetti with our meatballs.


Remove from oven and try not your hardest not to gobble up immediately. Serve the meatballs and sauce on top of hot pasta if desired.


943


Original article and pictures take http://www.4theloveoffoodblog.com/2016/10/baked-chicken-parmesan-meatballs.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий