воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti

Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti


Baked Cream Cheese Spaghetti


Pasta dinner always makes my family happy!


Pasta with cream cheese makes my family elated!!!


When I saw this recipe, I though man, this spaghetti recipe sounds ahh-mazing.


Then I saw it pinned about a bazillion times and people were saying things like, “took this to a potluck and they practically licked the dish clean!”


As if I wasn’t already Jonesing to make this, that comment completely cinched the deal!


Well, let me tell ya, this totally lived up to all my expectations.


It has become the family’s favorite spaghetti recipe!


It’s a wonderful comfort food meal that makes the whole house smell incredible while it’s being prepared.


My family absolutely devoured it.


We had a tiny bit left over, and my son called dibs on the leftovers at breakfast the next morning.


I had to literally beg to have a measly bite!


Since you use a jarred spaghetti sauce, this comes together pretty quickly.


You can make this ahead of time and refrigerate or freeze without the French Fried Onions.


Don’t forget to add them 5 minutes before the casserole is finished baking.


Source:Adapted from Salad in a Jar


Original article and pictures take http://www.gonnawantseconds.com/2012/12/baked-cream-cheese-spaghetti/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий