воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy

Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy


Cheese and Sausage Stuffed Biscuits and Gravy


These stuffed biscuits are a new take on traditional biscuits and gravy. Tender, flaky biscuits are stuffed full of savory pork sausage and creamy, melty cheddar cheese then smothered in gravy. What more could you ask for in a breakfast?


I needed to come up with a quick dinner the other day, but we were a little low on supplies. In fact, I had been putting off grocery shopping for, oh, maybe a week. Needless to say the cupboards were somewhat bare so I gave myself a little chopped style challenge to come up with a quick and easy meal using the country pork sausage in my fridge that had about a day left until it’s expiration. This is what I came up with.


I grabbed the can of Grands Flaky Biscuits, some white cheddar cheese and the pork sausage. I cooked the sausage and grated the cheese then stuffed both inside each biscuit before baking them. While they baked I used the 10 minutes to whip up some quick sausage gravy in the pan.


Much to my surprise the meal was delicious, served with some scrambled eggs and fresh fruit. My kids both ate almost two full biscuits and loved dipping them in the gravy. This is definitely comfort food at it’s finest and would be great for serving up to guests at your next brunch!


For more great breakfast ideas, try these:


For all breakfast recipes go HERE and for all recipes go HERE


Original article and pictures take http://www.yellowblissroad.com/cheese-and-sausage-stuffed-biscuits-and-gravy/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий