воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Cheese Tray Turkey, as Promised

Cheese Tray Turkey, as Promised


Cheese Tray Turkey, as Promised


I'm making this tomorrow. Thank you for the great idea. It looks super cute!


Do you think it would work with Canadian Bacon instead of Salami? My kids are not a fan of salami. Just wondering. I am NOT one to try anything outside of a recipe. So that's why I'm asking for your opinion. Thanks!


Hi Melissa - this is so cute! I just want to let you know that I included it in my List of Fabulous Finds on my blog today ... today's finds are links to recipes for a completely fabulous Thanksgiving feast. I can't wait to serve this!


this is really cool. I might make one of these.


We made this today and it was a hit!


Thanks for the great idea!


Clever, creative and fun!. (And it's wattle, since you asked)


Making this for Thursday. Looks good enough to eat.


About what is the finished size?


THIS WOULD BE NEAT TO TRY


Some mild cheddar and colby jack cheeses, Oldani salami, and Flipside Pretzel crackers for the feathers. Two peppercorns for the eyes, half a pistachio shell for the beak, and toothpicks for the legs (basically whatever I could find in the pantry because I forgot about these parts) and a folded fourth of a piece of salami for the waddle (Is that what it's called, mom?), and that's how you make a cheese tray turkey. This baby is now cooling in the downstair's fridge. Now for some more cooking and cleaning. Thanksgiving is coming! Huzzah!


Also, thanks to A Beautiful Mess for the idea and my mom for picking up the salami from Spirito's in Collinsville. Oh...and Lola for dutifully standing by my side while I carefully placed each piece of cheese and salami


Original article and pictures take http://alsothatsit.blogspot.com/2013/11/cheese-tray-turkey-as-promised.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий