воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Easy Italian Herb Stuffing

Easy Italian Herb Stuffing


Easy Italian Herb Stuffing


Looks yummy! I have a question about the pearl onions. Are they fresh or in a jar? I’ve only ever seen them in a jar.


Looks good!


I love using pearl onions. Love this recipe…Lyuba, you’re always so creative!


I’ve been looking for a stuffing recipe for this year and this looks like it might be the one! Thanks for sharing


I’m pretty sure I’ve never seen more beautiful stuffing Lyuba! It looks incredible! Pinning


Your stuffing looks so great I could eat if off the screen!


Looks delicious! I’m hosting a link party and would love for you to link up at http://ihearthandson.blogspot.ca/2013/11/show-off-friday-no-5-plus-features.html


Have a great weekend!


More, more, more…and more recipes for your holiday dinners! Today, we are moving on to stuffing! Italian Herb Stuffing, it’s so easy and incredible delicious! Made with fresh Italian herbs, baguette and pearl onions.


I mentioned in the earlier post (I believe it was the Turkey Collection post) that we go to my in-laws for Thanksgiving. I usually bring some sides and dessert. Some sides we keep traditional but I like to throw in a new one each year.


Past couple of weeks, I’ve been experimenting with new sides and came up with some amazing recipes. I’ve shared them with you! (I am also not done! More to come!)


My hubby usually takes care of the stuffing because he likes a box mix and I take care of the rest of the sides. This year, I wanted to show him how easy and delicious stuffing can be made from scratch instead of a box.


This Italian Herb Stuffing was deeeeeelicious and so easy! I absolutely love the use of a Baguette because it brings its own texture and flavor. Fresh herbs are also a key ingredient here. You already know how much I love fresh herbs. There is no need for seasoning when you use herbs.


Please note: this recipe is made for 4, so you may have to double of triple the recipe depending on the size of your family.


_________________________________________________________


Make sure you follow me through your favorite blog reader (bloglovin or other), subscribe to e-mail or follow me through | Facebook| Twitter| Pinterest| to keep up with the recipes!


I will be sharing this recipe at the wonderful parties in my party tab + Weekend Potluck, and Rattlebridge Farm. Swing by and link up your own projects!


_______________________________________________________


Original article and pictures take http://www.willcookforsmiles.com/2013/11/easy-italian-herb-stuffing.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий