воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Here’s the Print-friendly recipe. Be sure to print copies for all your friends!

Here’s the Print-friendly recipe. Be sure to print copies for all your friends!


Here’s the Print-friendly recipe. Be sure to print copies for all your friends!


Hello Natasha!


I really want to bake this carrot cake but I would like to add a little bit of cinnamon amd nutmeg to it… How much of both do you think I should add?


And by the way, I am glad to see a promissing carrot cake which does not have nuts in the batter itself because I am alergic to nuts and have always wanted to try a nutfree carrot cake so thank you! Reply


I’m so happy you were able to find this cake that doesn’t require nuts in the batter!! My son doesn’t eat walnuts either so I know exactly why you’re so excited! If I were to experiment, I would use 1 tsp cinnamon and 1/4 tsp nutmeg. I hope you love it! Reply


I made this cake a few times now and it’s sooo delicious!!! Every time I’ve made it for different people and they all loved it. Thank you so much for all the recipes! I love the videos and it’s so much easier to follow you through step by step. Thanks!


Nico, I’m so glad to hear that . Thank you for the nice review! Reply


Hi Natasha!


Could I make this into a roll? Reply


Hi Julie, I haven’t tested it that way so I’m not sure if it would work without cracking, but I do think it would be a great experiment! I’ll definitely have to try it. If you beat me to it, let me know how you liked it


I can’t hear what you saying on video


Thank you so much for letting me know! What kind of device (phone or desktop) are you using? Thank you so much!


This recipe looks delicious! It’s already baking and I was wondering if I could add chocolate as decoration on top. What do you think?


Hi Kristina, are you thinking about drizzling with chocolate once it’s out of the oven? I think that could work fine


I made this cake a couple of days ago and it went out amazing! so tasty!!!!


Thank you for sharing this recipe!


Anastassiya, I’m so happy to hear that! Thank you for sharing your great review!


Made this cake for Easter along with the tiramisu cake and it was so good!! I added some cinnamon and it was good! keep up the amazing recipes you’re the best!!


Mmmm adding cinnamon sounds wonderful! I’m so happy you are enjoying my recipes


This classic carrot cake is perfectly soft and moist. The cream cheese frosting has a marshmallow-like fluffiness that will make you want to lick the spatula, the whisk, the bowl and your fingers if needed ;). Why I love this carrot cake so darn much? It’s not overly sweet. Most store-bought carrot cakes throw you into a sugar coma after half a slice, but this one is just right; bite after delicious bite. Rave reviews all around (everyone ate alot of carrot cake this week).


My Mama in law shared this carrot cake recipe with me and one of her friends shared it with her who inherited the recipe from her mother. This carrot cake has been enjoyed by several generations and I feel honored to pass it on to you! I baked it three times in 1 week and modified it only slightly to increase the amount of frosting, cut the baking soda in half and decrease the sugar. It was wonderful!


How to Make this Carrot Cake Recipe:


I hope you enjoy this video on how to make this “Rustic” Carrot cake


Here’s the Print-friendly recipe. Be sure to print copies for all your friends!


Let me know what you thought of the video – your feedback is super important to me! It took us an entire day to film this between baby’s naps but we sure enjoyed making it for you. P.S. Do you have any video recipe requests?


Original article and pictures take http://natashaskitchen.com/2015/09/08/classic-carrot-cake-video-recipe/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий