воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

I DIDN’T want the chai flavor of the cake being overpowered by the frosting.

I DIDN’T want the chai flavor of the cake being overpowered by the frosting.


I DIDN’T want the chai flavor of the cake being overpowered by the frosting.


This easy chai tea spice cake with buttercream frosting, caramel sauce and pistachios is the perfect Fall and Thanksgiving dessert. Each bite is so moist!


Since I am a HUGE fan of masala chai tea latte, I knew I would end up making a chai tea spice cake sooner or later.


Thankfully, it happened sooner rather than later ��


It took a few attempts to get this cake just right but it was totally WORTH all that work.


And if you are a big chai tea lover like me, you need to make this easy chai tea cake ASAP!


I DIDN’T want the chai flavor of the cake being overpowered by the frosting.


So, I kept it SIMPLE and paired this chai tea cake with classic American buttercream frosting and some spiced caramel sauce.


For decoration, I just garnished with PISTACHIOS, which also ended up adding a subtle NUTTY flavor to this chai tea spice cake.


If I had to describe the TEXTURE of this cake, I would have to say it’s a CROSS between a dense bundt cake and a light sponge cake.


It’s very SOFT and MOIST and simply bursting with spices and chai flavor!


By the way, while this chai tea spice cake is baking, your home will be filled with a SPICY and AROMATIC fragrance that will just make your heart sing…heheh.


It’s truly the PERFECT Fall cake and I think it would be a show-topping Thanksgiving dessert too.


Here are some tips for making the PERFECT chai tea spice cake:


Make sure the butter and eggs are are at room temperature.


Once your cakes have cooled down completely, I highly recommend covering them in saran wrap and refrigerating them overnight. That really seals in the moisture and it’s also easier to trim your cakes without a huge mess/crumbs.


Pistachios complimented this cake very well. But, you can use any other type of nuts you like or even omit them if you are not fond of a slight “nutty” texture in cakes.


Don’t use tea bags that have been sitting in your shelf for years. Get fresh tea bags PLEASE! They have a stronger flavor and aroma.


Well, that’s all for today.


If you liked this post, you may like this Old Fashioned Applesauce Cake too.


Until next time, tata my lovelies!


Original article and pictures take http://cakewhiz.com/chai-tea-spice-cake/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий