воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Jalapeño Popper Dip! This is a hit at every party... be sure to bring a copy of the recipe along because people will ask for it!

Jalapeño Popper Dip! This is a hit at every party... be sure to bring a copy of the recipe along because people will ask for it!


Jalapeño Popper Dip! This is a hit at every party... be sure to bring a copy of the recipe along because people will ask for it!


I can not wait to make this.


Please speak out and educate other humans about Ending Human Trafficking WORLDWIDE.


Amen


Where’s the nutritional information for these delicious concoctions?


go to Recipe Analyzer.com and you can get the info on ANY recipe!!!


Do you really wanna know nutritional information…I mean its cream cheese and and butter..you know its not gonna be healthy! So who cares.


I read that calories don’t count if you eat standing up. Hope that helps.


I know that butter has a bad rep,but margarine is a lot worse for 1 than it is revealed to be.1 could always use lite cream cheese! cant wait to try this recipe!


well put Jay.


If you have to ask you can’t eat it look at the ingredients man:-)


OMG, this was wonderful. I used Panco breadcrumbs. Was even better the next day cold!


So glad you enjoyed it!!


can you make these glutin free?


you could use corn flake crumb otherwise it is gluten free, we substitue corn flakes for most coatings


Make sure they are gluten free corn flakes. Kelloggs are not considered gluten free, just like most off-brands. They do make gluten free bread crumbs.


Ian’s has GF Panko Breadcrumbs.


Im baking chicken then adding crumbled bacon to the mix and baking this masterpiece on top of the chicken.riding my bicycle back to the store in 110 degree heat for ingredients. Gotta gotta have it!! Haha


Yummy!! Enjoy!


Why do you say roast the jalapenos? I have been making jalapeno dip for years and never roasted the jalapenos and it comes out great. Also try adding 6 slices of cooked bacon to the dip before cooking.


Because roasting = flavour!


Do you serve hot or cold?


I let it cool a few minutes and then serve it warm!


I made this dip tonight and it was WONDERFUL! Thanks for the recipe!


You’re welcome! So glad you enjoyed it!


Is this Parmesan cheese packaged shredded or the type you sprinkle on spaghetti?


The real shredded parmesan tastes best.


I made this with spicy sausage instead of bacon….huge hit!


This sounds and looks delicious. Glad I found your recipe at the Monday Funday party. I’ve pinned it.


This looks great! I think I might try it with some of our fresh jalapenos from the garden since I have them.


Holly, this looks so good! I can’t wait to try it! Thank you so much for sharing on Wake Up Wednesdays! Pinning this!


mmmmm…..This looks sooo good!


I love dips with a spicy kick! Thanks for linking up with What’s Cookin’ Wednesday!


What a great dip for all the Football parties! Thank you so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday and hope you are having a great weekend!


Come Back Soon,


Miz Helen


Going to try this by cooking in my little crockpot, sounds Delicious!!!


I made this dip last night for the football game. My family and I loved it! All though, the breadcrumbs were a little too much and they didn’t brown very well, so we were thinking crushed tortilla chips on top next time. EIther way it tasted amazing and super easy to make. Thanks for sharing this.


Gonna try this tonight as a main dish by adding grilled chicken and macaroni! Sounds FAB!


Can this be made the night before? Looks scrumpt-diddle-eumptious!!!


It can be made the night before. I would store the breadcrumbs separately (in a sandwich baggie) and sprinkle them just before baking!


y loved this. like spicy foods recipes are great


I’ve made this recipe before and it is soo good. But I would suggest half of the bread crumbs bc I ended up scooping half off and throwing it in the trash. And my family likes it spicy so I add 1.5- 2 cans of jalapeños.


I can see why people love it, sounds delicious. I think I’m going to make this one soon but make my own roasted jalapenos instead of the canned. YUm! thanks so much for a great recipe, pinning!


I pinned this – the holidays are coming.


I had been looking for something different to serve before Thanksgiving dinner as an appetizer – I think this will do! Sounds Fabulous, thanks for the great recipe!!!!


Thank you so much for taking the time during this busy season to share your wonderful post with Full Plate Thursday. Have a wonderful weekend and hope to see you again real soon!


Miz Helen


Woot! You have been featured this week at Recipe Sharing Monday! The new link party is up and I’d love to see you back. Have a great week.


Hi I bought the ingredients for this yesterday and the only 4oz can of jalapeños I could find are “chopped” not diced. Will these work ok or should I buy the jalapeños that are soft slices in the juice that are ready to eat? Please help before thanksgiving!! Thank u,


Brandy


Those will work just perfectly!


could this possibly be done in the microwave or can it be done up cold?


I’m sure it could be microwaved. I would just skip the breadcrumbs so they don’t get soggy.


can this recipe be done in the microwave…would like to make it for a family Christmas at a motel in January


Thx for this…I made it low carb by replacing bread crumbs with finely ground up pork skins. It was fab & EVERYONE loves it!


Add a small drained jar of pimento;s for color and you have a Christmas Dip!!


Great idea!


Yum O!


Are those French’s Onion Strips (or whatever they’re called) mixed in there too?


Just bread crumbs.


Couldn’t Parmesan chesse except for the grated kind in the bottle. Should I use that or would mozzarella make a good substute??


Great dip…but wouldn’t put the bread crumbs on next time…found it to be too much but it still was a hit


any idea the nutritional info?


Which is better to use just regular bread crumbs or panko? Also which bread or crackers would you recommend serving this dip with?


I prefer panko but either would work. You want to use a cracker that has a little bit of strength. Tortilla chips work great as well.


This looks absolutely fabulous!!! You can’t go wrong with all that cheese! It sounds like it would go so well with Ritz crackers. Oh my goodness, makes me wanna make it now all for myself.


Stopping by from Two Cup Tuesday by the way!


Great picture! Love baked popper dip! Thanks for linking up with Mouthwatering Mondays! Have a great week


My to favorite snacks/appetizers jalapeno poppers and dips. I always like to dip my poppers in ranch dressing, I bet that would make a great addition. This dip looks great. (seen on Two Cup Tuesday)


Popped in from the Thrifty Thursday link up.


This looks great! Glad I saw your link up. I can’t wait to try it.


This dip is a classic! Thank you so much for linking this recipe up at Recipe Sharing Monday. I hope to see you back next Monday. Have a good weekend!


A great party recipe, thanks for sharing and linking up again with us at the #WWDParty. Have an awesome weekend.


Can u make this in a crockpot


I’m sure it would be great in a small crock pot! The bread crumbs wouldn’t crisp up so you might like to skip that part.


I made it last night. I used the entire 12oz jar of jalapenos. I really like spicy food and so did my guest.


Did you jar say pickled jalapeños? That’s all I can find…


Yes, that’s correct.


Oh my gosh Holly.. This is the best recipe.. I made this last night for my bible study and there was none left.. They made me promise to bring it back it on fall and it is great on pizza.. Lol


OMG…..I am sooo starving now! This looks so good!!! You know what would make it of the chain? BACON!!!!!! I always put cooked bacon in my jalapeno popers and its the bomb!!! Try it! You’ll Love it!


Thanks for this recipe! I can’t wait to make it!!!!


Bacon is wonderful in everything!!


Do you know what the serving size is?


Depends on the level of your willpower! This is so good, it could be a single serving!! LOL


This is the second of your recipes I have pinned from Motivational Monday! I can’t wait to try them both! Following you on Google+ now too.


Thank you Susan!!


Delicious, Love jalapeno poppers this dip is best, thanks for sharing with Hearth and Soul blog hop. Pinning.


Can you make this a day a day a head of time and put in oven or microwave to heat up.


You can certainly make the dip ahead. I would store the topping in a ziploc and then add it to the dip just before baking.


Do you know how this freezes and if so, how long it needs to cook from frozen?


I haven’t tried freezing this recipe.


Love it & will make it again. Holly you do a great job & wow you look great too. (sorry just had to)


Thank you Shawn! Glad you enjoyed this, we love this one too!


What would you suggest is the best way to eat this?


We like to eat it hot out of the oven with tortilla chips or crackers for serving.


I loved this Dip: however the topping needs to be cut in half each time I make it it tastes powdery


Jut wondered if you use fresh or canned jalapenos when you make this dip?


I used canned.


I made this just now and OMG it’s so good. My husband gets home in a little bit and he’s going to wonder why one if the corners of the pan is empty! Haha I used a spoon. This is nomnombomb!


LOL! So glad you loved it Mollie!


Looks delicious and I am sure tastes too!. Wondering what the serving size. I have a party for 30 coming up and wondering if I would need to work on more than 1 batch. thanks


For 30 people you might like to double the recipe. Enjoy!


Delicious! I use crushed Ritz crackers in place of the bread crumbs. (Just found Bacon Ritz and excited to try them!) I also add 6 pieces of chopped, crispy bacon and some diced green onions, Then I add a small can of crushed pineapple to the dip! Dish is always licked clean!


Saw this and just have to make it for the boat races errr time trials in January. For the past few years I’ve been going to the river and cooking for my daughter and her friends because I like to cook and enjoy watching people enjoying what i cook. I really think this is going to be a big hit with the ByuBoyz and girls this next year. Though I might ” tweek ” it a little bit cause we do have some ” Cajuns” coming .lol


I bet you could put some crumbled bacon in that and make it even better. lol


My brother in law made this yesterday for Christmas. It was delicious! A keeper for sure.


Made this for part of our Christmas Eve appetizer spread this year and it was very good.


Can I make it now, and then re heat it later?


I have made this ahead of time many times. I would suggest making the dip and refrigerating it (no need to precook). I mix the breadcrumb topping and put it in a small ziplock and sprinkle it on top just before baking.


Served this last night on NYE and it was a total hit! Jalapeños were a bit too spicy for some but that depended on each bite! Other than maybe removing some of the seeds, it was delicious!


So yummy. I modified and added bacon, cooked 8 fresh jalapeños in the left over bacon grease. I also shredded the cheddar cheese (I think shredding it yourself makes a huge difference) but did use packaged shredded parmesean cheese and it came out perfect. Thanks for the recipe!


I love the addition of bacon, thank you! Definitely going into my next dip!!


Love your recipe! I made it last year for Super Bowl and they were awesome! I featured your recipe in my latest blog post.


Thank you for featuring my recipe! Have a great SuperBowl weekend!


This looks so yummy, I am going to try to make it today for the Super Bowl- however, I’m not normally a cook so I’m not sure how to roast the small can of jalapenos. Can you help me out with that? Thanks!


If the jalapenos are canned there is no need to roast them. Just chop them straight out of the can. Enjoy!


I’ve started making this for tons of parties – it’s great! I’d love to share it on my blog too.


That’s great! I’m sure your readers would love it!


This is hands down my favourite dip!! I can’t count the number of times I’ve made this. And it is always a hit with everyone – even those that say they don’t like jalapenos.


I usually put the jalapenos in raw (without seeds!) and use either sour cream or greek yogurt (whatever I have).


I made the Jalapeno Popper Dip, it is sooo good its a sin! This definitely a keeper that I will bring to family get togethers.


This is the first time I’m leaving a comment for a recipe in my life and I just had to because this dip has pretty much made me famous in town. I always send the link to anyone who asks! The greatest addition to any party, thanks so much for this Holly! Perfect combo of heat, and creamy, cheesey heaven.


Aww, that’s so awesome! Thank you for taking the time to leave a comment Kira! I’m glad your crew loves it just as much as mine!!


I can’t wait to try this dip!! It sounds delicious! For those of you who are worried about the nutritional content Green Mountain Farms makes a Greek cream cheese. It’s greek yogurt and cream cheese mixed together and contains half the fat, 10 calories less per serving compared to light CC, and 1 more gram of protien. You can also replace the sour cream with plain greek yogurt. I use both of these things in all of my recipes and you cannot tell the difference. I don’t think I have bought real sour cream in years. Just a few little tweaks you can make to eat yummy food a little heathier:)


I finally found the jalapeno dip recipe Thank you I have a bunch to work with just can’t wait to get started Virginia


You’re so welcome, this is my daughter’s favorite recipe on my whole site!!


Hi holly would love to take to a potluck party. Can i make this earlier in the day, and put in fridge, and then nuke it in m.w. just to warm it. or what. plz help.


Yes, you can certainly prepare this ahead of time and bake or heat just before serving. If you are heating this in the microwave the bread crumbs may not be crispy.


made this tonight – so good! the jalapenos were not over bearing and there was a great amount of cheese and spice! thank you for sharing


I’m so glad you enjoyed it! It’s one of our favorites!


Easy sounds good.


Add breakfast sausage and cream cheese…


YUM! That would be delicious!


Hi what is the best way to roast fresh jalapeños for this recipe?


I use this method for roasting peppers.


http://www.spendwithpennies.com/make-perfectly-roasted-peppers/


This dip is delicious! My husband loves jalapeño poppers and this dip is soo addictive, a new favorite! We made it this weekend, and it will definitely be in my rotation for parties and potlucks from now on!


Definitely one of our favorites too!


Wanted to make for a luncheon at work, but wasn’t sure if it would be good cold… I would cook at home but wouldn’t stay hot by the time I get to work, so wasn’t sure if still good? Has anyone done this and it still tasted great? Thanks


What is the best thing to dip it with?


We love crackers or tortilla chips.


I’m eager to make this for my piano class buffet luncheon.


Has anyone successfully made this in a crock pot?


Jalapeno Popper Dip is my go to party appetizer. Rich cream cheese, spicy diced jalapenos and sharp cheddar are topped with crispy Panko bread crumbs and baked until warm and gooey. The result is the most incredible dip, reminiscent of the appetizer we all love so much!


Jalapeno Popper Dip!


Love it? Pin it to your APPETIZER board to save it for later!


Follow Spend With Pennies on Pinterest for more great recipes!


There are very few things I love more than cheese. It is, by far, my favorite food and you’ll find no shortage of cheese recipes here! I also love anything with a little heat so, of course, I naturally love Jalapeno Poppers!


This easy appetizer takes the delicious flavors of Jalapeno Poppers and makes them into a totally delicious scoopable bite. Quick, easy, and totally addictive, this is the perfect party dip for any time of year and can be made up to 3 days ahead of time.


This Jalapeno Popper Dip first appeared on the blog in early 2013 and I can’t even count the number of times I’ve made it since then! It’s literally my daughter’s favorite recipe on my whole site and it’s the one thing that people ask me to bring to parties over and over again!


You can use fresh jalapenos or canned in this recipe. I usually use canned jalapenos because I prefer the flavor. If you’d like to use fresh jalapenos, I’d suggest roasting them first. This dip bakes until it gets warm and melty so if the jalapenos aren’t pre-cooked they’ll still be crunchy.


And just a note, I have successfully replaced the sour cream in this recipe with Greek yogurt several times. If you’re a bacon fan, you can add about 1/4 cup crisp chopped bacon into the mixture.


To prepare this jalapeno popper dip ahead of time, combine the ingredients as directed and spread it into the dish and refrigerate. Combine the topping ingredients and place them in a separate container or sandwich bag and sprinkle them on just before baking.


We like to serve this with bagel chips, tortilla chips, crackers or bread. It’s also delicious spooned into crisp wonton cups or rolled up in crescent rolls and baked.


Jalapeño Popper Dip! This is a hit at every party... be sure to bring a copy of the recipe along because people will ask for it!


More recipes you’ll love


Crab Rangoon Dip with Wonton Chips


Philly Cheesesteak Dip


Original article and pictures take http://www.spendwithpennies.com/jalapeo-popper-dip/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий