воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread

Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread


Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread


Wow, this looks amazing! I will be making this this weekend! I only found your blog a couple of months ago, but I have become obsessed with it. I have made so many of your recipes, and have not been disappointed! Your story is also so inspirational, your book is on my reading list. �� Thanks for doing what you do, praying that you continue in good health!


Hi Jen! This wold be fantastic made into small loaves for gifts at Christmas! I like to make gift baskets for friends around the holidays, some sweet things and some savory things. I send packages to my far away friends in MI, FL and AR…my way of of showing them how much I value their friendship.


This truly does look like the perfect pumpkin bread and with a recipe that old it has to be good! Those old time recipes are such great basics to build on!


Thank you so much Malinda! Its so hard for me not to change a recipe – I actually don’t think I have ever done it except for this one because you are right – a recipe that old has to be good and there is nothing like the perfect pumpkin bread!


My Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread! So incredibly moist, infused with cinnamon, cloves and nutmeg with only 2 bowls and one whisk required! Everyone will BEG you for this recipe!


Guys, I’ve been holding out on you. My mom makes the BEST Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread


in


the


world.


Every Fall growing up, us 5 kids (and all the neighbors, family, friends and anyone else blessed enough to be a recipient of Mom’s pumpkin bread) would eagerly await the arrival of pumpkin cans lining grocery store shelves so mom could make her famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread. The house would fill with the magical Fall aroma of pumpkin and cinnamon and we knew it was going to be a magically delicious day.


But mom wouldn’t just make one loaf, but three beautiful Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread loafs. We would devour as much as we were allowed and the rest would be gifted to neighbors and friends. And then she would make more. My very favorite memory of Fall.


This recipe for Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread is over 50 years old. It comes from my mom’s brother’s elementary teacher who sent home homemade pumpkin bread and the recipe to all the children in his class. With just a few adjustments by my mom over the years to make it perfect, this Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread has stood the test of time against any other pumpkin bread recipe. In my opinion, it is simply the best!


Well, not just my opinion. As my mom has given this recipe out over the years, everyone who makes her chocolate chip pumpkin bread gets asked for the recipe, and many, in turn, have become “famous” for “their” pumpkin bread. One of my mom’s best friends in Salt Lake City, Pat, has now been making my mom’s recipe for years and gifting it to her neighbors and friends. Pat said she’s now famous for “Pat’s Pumpkin Bread” �� and you can be famous too!


So get ready to be loved, adored and applauded for your “famous” supremely moist, Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread riddled with chocolate chips, Fall spices and new memories to share.


Want to try Mom’s Famous Chocolate Chip Pumpkin Bread?


Pin it to your Bread, FALL, or Thanksgiving Board to SAVE for later!


Find me on Pinterest for more great recipes! I am always pinning :)!


©Carlsbad Cravings by CarlsbadCravings.com


©Carlsbad Cravings Original


Never miss a Carlsbad Cravings Creation:


You might also like:


Pumpkin Dinner Rolls with Brown Sugar Cinnamon Butter


Original article and pictures take http://carlsbadcravings.com/chocolate-chip-pumpkin-bread-recipe/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий