воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Nadia, thank you so much for sharing this new family favorite with us!

Nadia, thank you so much for sharing this new family favorite with us!


Nadia, thank you so much for sharing this new family favorite with us!


These are delicious with or without dill and I love how it’s not too many carbs so that I can still eat them even with having Gestational Diabetes. Plus my husband loves them too. Win win!


I’m so glad you can both enjoy them! Thank you for sharing that with us


This is a great idea. I’ll have to try it with turkey. Thanks for sharing.


Ooh great idea!!


Winner winner chicken dinner Natasha!


Made these tonight and turned out great!


I don’t think I’ve been disappointed once with any of your recipes. All my favorite dishes I cook is from your website! The step by step with pictures is greatly appreciated


Keep up the great work!


Hi Greg! I am really so happy to hear that! That’s quite a compliment. Thank you!!


Just made these 15 minutes ago and omg are they good!!!!!!!!!! I had to spray the spoon with oil because the batter was sticking to it but no biggy. So delicious!!!


I totally love your idea to spray the spoon. So smart!!


My meat is marinating as I type!! Very excited about making them tomorrow. Do you think they’ll be ok without dill?


Hi Olga, I love dill but the recipe would still work well without it


I made these for lunch for my brothers and it was so good!! So amazing keep up the good work!


Kristina, thank you for the nice review and for the encouragement


Hi :). Unfortunately, I don’t have the staff to go through and figure out the nutritive values on all of my recipes. When I need a quick idea of nutritive values, I go to calorie and copy/paste the list of ingredients into their recipe analyzer and that works pretty well.


31g carbs from the flour, eggs are 1g carbs each, and mayonnaise you’ll have to look on the back and check per tablespoon, because it depends on the brand how much (if any) sugar there is in there.


I can’t always get fresh dill in my area. Any substitution suggestions, or maybe still good without it?


Hi Tracy, you can use frozen dill or a pinch of dry dill or parsley. You could just omit it also if you don’t have any herbs. It will still work.


Natasha! Just made these! And they came out perfect! On the last few I decided to add a few drops of sriracha sauce to the mixture and oh my that came out so delicious as well! Definitely satisfied my prego self


I’m glad to hear it satisfied your cravings :). I love your idea of adding sriracha!


Everyone that tries these cheesy chicken fritters, loves them! They are easy to prepare and very flavorful. The cheese in the batter forms part of the outer crust and a creates an irresistible cheese pull as you bite into these yummy chicken fritters. Marinating the chicken makes it incredibly tender and juicy. You’ll want to marinate 2 hours or overnight; so there’s a make-ahead option! I served them with a really simple garlic aioli dip but these fritters are still super yummy without the dip (see, I highlighted all of the really important points for my speed readers).


This recipe is really easy to double if you’re feeding a crowd. One of my readers, Nadia, shared these”Kotleti Nezhnost” or Tender Kotleti with us; a recipe her children and family love. These really are super tender! Nadia used cornstarch (gluten free option) instead of flour but I tested it both ways and I didn’t notice a difference in taste or flavor so you can really use either one for your batter. Oh and I added some fresh dill which which added great flavor. Somehow dill makes everything taste more Ukrainian. I’d love to claim it as a Ukrainian herb but I’d get hit with a firestorm in the comment section so I won’t go there. lol.


Ingredients for Tender Chicken Fritters:


1 1/2 lbs (3 large) chicken breasts


2 large eggs


5 Tbsp (about 1/3 cup) mayonnaise


1/3 cup all-purpose flour (or cornstarch or potato starch for gluten free option)


4 oz (1 1/3 cups) shredded mozzarella cheese


1 1/2 Tbsp chopped fresh dill


1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper, or to taste


Extra light olive oil, or any high heat cooking oil to sautee


How to Make Chicken Fritters (Kotleti):


1. Using a sharp knife, dice chicken into 1/3\u2033 to 1/2\u2033 thick pieces and set aside.


2. In a medium bowl combine batter ingredients: 2 eggs, 5 Tbsp mayo, 1/3 cup flour, 1 1/3 cups mozzarella, 1 1/2 Tbsp dill, 1/2 tsp salt and 1/8 tsp black pepper. Stir until well combined. Stir in diced chicken, cover with plastic wrap and marinate in the refrigerator at least 2 hours, or overnight.


3. Heat a large non-stick pan over medium heat. Add 2 Tbsp oil and when oil is hot, add the chicken mixture a heaping tablespoon at a time (I used a flat ice cream scoop for uniform sizes). Pat down the fritters with the back of your spoon to flatten them slightly. Saute uncovered 3 – 4 min on the first side then flip and saute uncovered 3 min on the second side or until golden brown and fully cooked through. Repeat with remaining fritters. Remove to a paper towel lined plate.


Serve these chicken fritters with garlic aioli dip if desired and enjoy!! They’d also be great as mini sandwiches (sliders).


Nadia, thank you so much for sharing this new family favorite with us!


Original article and pictures take http://natashaskitchen.com/2016/02/16/tender-chicken-fritters/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий