воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Tagliatelle with spinach, mascarpone and Parmesan

Tagliatelle with spinach, mascarpone and Parmesan


Tagliatelle with spinach, mascarpone and Parmesan


Don't use Parmesan if you are cooking for a vegetarian! There are vegetarian alternatives.


Whole Foods Market has vegetarian Parmesan cheese. Thankfully.


You mean a vegan. There is no meat in Parmesan, actually.


No I meant vegetarian! Real Parmesan and many other cheeses use animal rennet and are therefore not suitable for vegetarians. There are vegetarian cheeses available which don't use animal rennet. Vegans cannot eat any cheese for additional reasons including the dairy industry.


I have been cooking this for over years!! It is now a family favourite and my boys love it, I have replaced a few things, like cream to milk and mascarpone for cream cheese, thank you Jamie x


I've made this a couple of times. It's yummy alright. I also add a dash of lemon juice. And I leave out the cream - mascarpone is already like thick cream. This recipe is very high in calories (826 per serving) - not exactly heart-healthy.


Original article and pictures take http://www.jamieoliver.com/recipes/pasta-recipes/tagliatelle-with-spinach-mascarpone-and-parmesan site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий