воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Welcome to an all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour!

Welcome to an all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour!


Welcome to an all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour!


Everything looks so good!!! I love the burlap sac & the tree! You sure do have a way of making everything look so good!


Donna, you are amazing…and so much fun!! I love how you embrace your “junk” and how everything in your decor is clearly “funky junk Donna” style. LOVE it all. But the ladder tree is my favorite thing. SO creative.


Oh, and that blingy rusty ornament is perfection.


Hi Donna,


First of all that tree is genius! I love the ladder and every chippy thing you hung on it. I also love the twig garland, I’m wondering if you made it? Your house looks beautiful!


Susan


Wow–fabulous Christmas inspiration! Looking forward to the tutorials.


Insanely creative! I love every bit of your home. Thanks for sharing.


Oh my. Donna, you have outdone yourself. I did not want this tour to end.


Only you could make a tree branch fill the entire room with Christmas. Simply Beautiful.


Donna, you rock! The ladderchristmastree is genius, I might copy this :)… lots of inspiration here…


Donna, I love EVERYTHING you do! That ladder tree – awesome! The pop bottles on the banister… INCREDIBLE!!! and I so gotta do the charlie brown tree that yo make look super easy! You always inspire me BIG TIME! Thanks, your gifts & talents are beautiful! Blessings…


Hi Donna,


You do realize, don’t you, that you have the ability and creativity to take anything and make it beautiful! Love everything.


hugs


Sissie


I love your Christmas decor, Donna! Your home looks so cozy! My favorite…the step ladder tree! Love it…so unique! Thanks for taking us on the tour! Have a great week!…hugs…Debbie


Your looks are all so unique and creative. Wow! I especially love the ladder tree. I will be pinning a lot of your ideas.


It is all just amazing. Love the ladder tree and can’t wait for the twig garland tutorial.


Boy, I sure would like to make the twig garland for my stairway, but it would never show up against the dark wood stairs and railing and stone wall, even though I have twigs o’plenty back here in my woods. LOL!!!


Oh! And I am ALL over that tree in the ladder!!! I just love that it’s perfect to put the birdhouse on the top! Mmmm…mmmm….mmmmm!


LOVE LOVE LOVE IT ALL!!!


OMG you have Outdone yourself if that is at all possible!! LOVE the ladder tree, the plumb line and other galvanized goodies, the soda bottles…the… OH MY!!! I am in love! I have to go back and look AGAIN. {and again!}


Donna, you home looks amazing…there are so many wonderful ideas. Love the bottles and the rusty ornament with bling and so much more!


Debbie


Wow! You have such a talent for using objects in unexpected ways. And that twig garland – I can’t imagine how much work that was! Fabulous – all of it.


When we put our tree up I needed some garland, mine from the last year is missing, so i decided to rip up some old white sheets and tie them together and use as garland… our tree looked like someone toilet papered it… but I love how you’re came out. I’m glad it could work for someone! maybe I had too many layers of it on mine. Your house looks so fun decorated!


Meg


Awesome! Loved all the ideas. And, to think you were doing some of this in July. Thanks for sharing.


AWESOME DONNA!!! Your step ladder tree literally had me bouncing in my seat. I love all the natural junky goodness. Your home is so warm and cozy. I had a big smile through the entire post. LUV IT!!!


I adore that master and I am still trying to recover from your stairwell redo.Gorgeous!!


wow donna. so amazing. i love the stepladder tree. clever. i am kind of speechless. am going to go back and look at them all again.


I do adore your home. The stepladder tree is my very favorite, mostly because of the birdhouse on the top! Love your creativity.


Love your holiday home! The Charlie Brown tree in it’s burlap sack is perfect! Love all your junky vignettes, too! Thanks for sharing.


So many wonderful ideas! I love them all. Thanks for the inspiration! I’m pinning it all!!!!


Donna, your home looks amazing! I love the ladder Christmas tree and can imagine you had some ‘moments’ trying to stuff the tree in it! You are a true original when it comes to decorating and I think this should be in a magazine! Well done!


Exquisite! Love every funky junky delight!


Your are awesome! I love every single bit of it! Your stairwell left me gasping for air! : )


Donna, you’ve outdone yourself on this one! Your creativity is amazing — I’m going to share this link on my Facebook page


Seriously! YOU ARE AMAZING! Love, love, love…especially the ladder tree. So cool. My Christmas decorating is in a whole different direction than yours, but seriously, you make me want to start all over…love the “junk” but you make it all look like treasures. AWESOME!


Wow Donna~ you’ve blown me away, everything is fabulous!!! Bravo and Happy Holidays to you.


xo~


Tricia


I love your home and the junky decorations. You make junk look beautiful. Love it.


Such wonderful imagination and whimsy in all the natural weather worn items in your holiday decor! I love every inch! So simple and fresh!


:)Heidi


Absolutely stunning Donna!!!


TFS!


Carmen and the Primcats


Love your fireplace. Did you make the corbels under the mantel? Love your style!


Donna-


Your house is beyond perfect! I love the coziness and warmth that can be felt through each of your pictures! I can only imagine the fun that you had putting the tree in the ladder, but it was so worth it! Amazing, beautiful and wondering when I can come for a visit?! Thanks so much for the inspiration. My husband will be less than thrilled when I start redoing my tree. Thanks again!!!


I love the rusticness?rusticity?simplicity of your Christmas decorating- beautiful and so homey and welcoming! I think my favorite is your Charlie Brown tree, something about that burlap and apples combo. Thanks for all the eye candy!


Oh my goodness it’s gorgeous! love it all but the tree is my fave again this year. Guess I’m a sucker for Christmas trees. Love the kettle and bucket on the mantle. Just brought mine in from outside yesterday and was waiting for them to dry from the rains. I was wondering where to incorporate them in my theme but I never considered stockings, how cool is that? wonder what other junkie things I can find? I would need two more. Love the pop bottles too. So many yummy things to look at, I’ll be revisiting many times for more ideas. Thank you Donna, this was a wonderful junk filled Christmas tour. As usual it rocked my rustic, junk lov’n world!


Oh Donna…you have totally outdone yourself!! Your house is absolutely amazing and your creativity truly inspiring:). I think I am going to have to pour over the pictures again and again to see all of your little details. Thanks for sharing!


Merry Christmas!


~Julia


LOVE the soda bottles on the bannister! I have a couple of those old 7-up ones.


Kelly


I didn’t think it was possible but you have outdone yourself! Wow! I love it, everything about it, I want to move in. Can I move in? It’s ok if you are still there too


Seriously woman, you are without a doubt the winner of the most original Christmas decorations this year and next year too!


I love the million and one ideas you posted! SO DARN CREATIVE! I love it all but the ladder in the tree, the sled….all of that wonderful tree…is my fav!!!


Love the raw & industrial components! You threw yourself into this and the love shows, Donna!


xo


Sandy


PS hosting a giveaway


Good grief, woman, can you get any more talented??? That stepladder tree is awesome and so are all the rest of the decorations! My daughter and I have decided that you need to pay us a visit and decorate my house. We have plenty of junk to choose from! haha And if we don’t have enough my neighbors do and my uncle is a junk dealer so his house would have a virtual paradise for you to choose from. Seriously, if you ever need a home to makeover for a magazine or anything, I know just the one for ya!


Wow, just stunned! I so adore the look you have achieved and all the items you used. So creative and clever in a way I am not. Thanks for the great ideas and I love the ladder tree!


Judy


ABSOLUTELY AMAZING!!! I love reading and surfing through your posts..


Donna! your junky Christmas has all the characteristics of AWESOME! … i LOVE IT!


I think the ladder tree, and the pop-bottle stair rail…my two fav’s…


Pat


So much inspiration. Love everything.


So cozy…I LOVE it all


Love your garland – Pinned it!


I’m looking forward to learning how you did your twiggy garland.


Love your funky junk!


I LOVE it all! Oh my goodness, an you come do my house, Lol! You certainly are creative and talented.


So many amazing ideas, Donna! I love that you stuffed the tree inside of an old ladder…very clever! And the branch in the bedroom window is so simple yet very elegant. Thanks for sharing your lovely home!


I absolutely love your Christmas decor! However my favorites are the mantle and the step ladder tree. Such great and unusual ideas.


Donna – it is all so great but I especially love the ladder tree and the bottles hanging in the stairs! Thanks for sharing!


Laura


WOW!!!! I MEAN {WOW} I love everything, did i say EVERYTHING. all your detail, right down to the soda bottles hanging from your garland that go with the stairs so perfectly. Everything screams cozy Christmas home. I want to come over cuddle up by the fire in some slipper socks with my hot cocoa. GREAT JOB! xo, jen


Absolutely gorgeous. Love the soda bottles on the bannister. It must have taken some intense shopping to collect all the goodies.


Woa… thank-you everyone! I think my inbox is going to break!


Jeannine, I didn’t spend a dime. This is stuff just collected over time. I have a surplus… I collect everyday things vs. seasonal things.


Donna


I Love the stepladder tree with all of it’s fun and quirky adornments…truly unique! What a beautiful and welcoming home you have, and perfect touches of eclectic bits. Wanna come do my house? Although I don’t have all that cool stuff like you do. Happy Holidays!


Donna, Absolutely SWELL!! I love your tree!! will shop the thrift stores for trees after Christmas and have my own Ladder Christmas Tree next year in the courtyard!! Thanks for a beautiful blog!!


So perfectly YOU! Love your creativity! Beautiful as usual Donna!


as usual i am simply in awe of you.


i have so many of those little pieces of goodness (junk to some)


and i would have NEVER thought of using them the way you did.


that ladder tree is simply ingenious.


AMAZING!!


Oh Donna, I love it all,the twig garland is divine and the rusty crusty touches are my favorite. i couldn’t live with the snow sprinkled on the floor, I am sure my kids would write in it anyway.


WHat an amazing use of a step-ladder! Many ideas will come from looking at your unique decorating! Thanks so much for sharing.


Wow…wow…wow! Adore your decor!


Becky


Oh I love it all! Love how you use such unexpected things!


Wow! Just wow! Donna, you never cease to amaze me how you bring out the beauty in such “junk”. Beautiful!


I am in love with these photos! Altho I’m enjoying the toddler years, I can’t wait to be able to decorate without worrying about being careful!


Donna- You are a creative genius! I’ve been lurking around your site for a couple of weeks now and I’m so enamored! LOVED this post.=)


You knock me out!! I don’t know how you think up some of these things! Well done. I am still waiting for an explanation of the dinner plate gifting thing. How do you do it? Ann


Oh my goodness! Each picture I kept thinking that it couldn’t get any better and it did! You are truly an insipration!


Love, love, love the tree!


OMG! I want to live in your house! That tree (and everything else) is fabulous!!!


Beautiful. I love it all. I love all the natural elements. I bet your house smells amazing too!


Very impressive! I love it and it is so you. I can just see it in the Christmas Home Tour Event. Congratulations on a beautiful job.


Delightful, I’m telling ya, just absolutely Delightful. Something wonderful around every corner, and in every photo. You should be very proud!! Linda S. in NE


AMAZING….just like I knew it would be. Really, really beautiful!


All of it so beautiful!! You did a fantastic job. I really like the ladder tree!!


Hugs


SueAnn


Love all that rustic beauty!


I CAN NOT get past the tree inside the ladder with the sled at the base! Absolutely GENIOUS, WONDERFUL, and SO out of the box! The little Charlie brown Christmas tree still melts my heart too


Kim


http://www.todayismysome-day.blogspot.com


Love the home tour dressed for Christmas! I don’t know that I have ever seen the bathroom, love it! Thank you for sharing with us!


XO


Kristin


i am almost at a loss for words….WOW ! what a marvelous talent you have for making something beautiful…your ingenuity is such an inspiration for me…i am a mother and a grandmother…so i have a few “miles” on me, but i can truly say that over all these years, i have never seen anyone as creative and ingenious as you are…..


thank you so very much for sharing with us….i love your blog !! xooxo love everything you post…..thanks again!


You never cease to ah maze me lady. Love it. My fav is the birdhouse star.


Thanks for the sharing the most amazing holiday display that I’ve ever seen. I am in total awe of your talents, visions, ingenuity, and unique creativity. Wow!!! Peggy


Oh my goodness! This is amazing!!!! I love everything but my favorites are your ladder tree and the bathroom. You bathroom is gorgeous. Lillie was sitting here with me when I looked at this post and she said, “Oh Mommy, can we go to that house? It’s beautiful!”


I want one of those creative pills you take….LOL. AWESOME!!! Tell Cody I have


a larger galvanized bucket he could use


for his stocking….that way he would get


more…LOL. Love your tree, I would have


never thought of that one. Love your box


shelf in the bathroom with the license


plate on it. AWESOME TOUR…THANKS SO


MUCH FOR SHARING.


I just have two words…SIMPLY BEAUTIFUL..


Hi Donna-


It all looks amazing and perfectly funky and junky – just wonderful. I love the rusted ornament with bling – I thought you did it! Love the bottles on the banister. So much fun and creativity.


My best – Diane


beautiful home, Donna!!!!!


I LOVE your fireplace/mantel and your tree!!!


Loved the tutorials tucked in between your wonderful Christmas decorations with rustic, metal… Thanks so very much for sharing.


-Joy


“a little creativity” . . . yeah, right. You may call it Funky Junk – to me it’s a treasure trove for the eyes.


I especially love the mantle and the step ladder. Your whole house is amazing. I always look forward to seeing what you have posted. Some may call it “junk”, but they are true treasures


Wonderful beautiful designs! thank you for sharing and I just love the ripped garland, what a DIY and repurpose craft. I will definitely be trying this. Merry Christmas!


You might call it Funky Junk, but I call it sheer genius!! Merry Christmas to You and YOurs!!


Kathysue


OMG, you have the absolute most amazing eye………you also have the most unique and interesting and innovative concepts that I have come across in quite some time, this is jaw dropping awe inspiring stuff, this post is a keeper like FOREVER!!!!! Thank you so very much


Everything is so beautiful.


Donna…every little nook and cranny are just wonderful! Your creative mind astounds me! Your little winter wonderland feels cozy and warm!


Merry Christmas to you and your son!


Rochelle


Donna at Funky Junk! OMG! This is ……. oh……I’m speechless. Amazing! I love almost every single thing about this! Really! Gosh, so inspiring and creative you are. Where does that come from? How can I get some? Oh, wish I could articulate this better but….oh…. love it!!!! Truly!


Connie LOU


TOO COOL! Not unusual for you – too cool should be your middle name! Love it.


Donna, your photos always leave me with my chin on the floor. Thanks so much for sharing!!!!! Your home is beautiful!!!


I would love to know where you get your bound burlap ribbon. The 3-4 inch kind that is. I found some but it doesnt have an edge so it ravels tons! Any help would be appreciated!


Love your home too!


I love it all! Donna, you inspired my home’s decor this Christmas. A little of you and a little of me. I just posted my finished results on my blog. http://restyledjunk.com/2011/12/06/country-christmas-decorating/ Mine’s a little more country, with Santas and snowmen, but you pushed me out of my tired box. Thanks!


Christmas tree ladder=BEST.IDEA.EVER!! Thanks for sharing your beautiful pictures.


Gorgeousness everywhere! I love all the natural greenery.


You are a breath of fresh air!!! I LOVE LOVE LOVE how you decorate and see outside the box!!! It’s always soo fun to visit here!! Thank you!!


I just had a vision of your son growing up and marrying someone who has no creativity at all and buys a fake cheap tree and puts on some plastic red balls on it! lol!!! Ok, will you do me a favor? Will you do me a favor and go take a peek at my blog real quick. I recently noticed something odd and have no idea what it is and how to get rid of it. If you click on this link and go to my comments there are a whole bunch of “links to the post” that are in a foreign language, I have no idea how they got there I didn’t put them there. Any help you can give I would really appreciate it!


http://ms-smartie-pants.blogspot.com/2011/11/my-space-is-finally-ready-for-some.html


You have a gift……a gift to make junk beautiful. Thanks for your inspiration!


You are the coolest person EVER!!! I love the birdhouse on the ladder, it’s my favorite. What kind of hardwood flooring do you have, it is beautiful?


WOW! Amazing! The tree in the step ladder is truly inspired, very cool!!! Everything is just beautiful!


T


oh my goodness, I have to keep going back and forth through all the beautiful photos and ideas! your home looks so cozy and inviting and I love all the little touches of nature and your personal projects!! thanks for showing us around, truly inspiring!!


Allow me to pay you the highest possible compliment. Until I read your story, I would have believed you were a junker living in a Texas farmhouse! Your style would totally fit ‘down here in the heart of Texas’!! Just goes to show you that country charm knows no boundaries! So glad I found your site. Blog on Girlfriend!!


Charlotte from Texas


Hi Donna,


What a winter wonderful home for Christmas…Love the snow covered mantel!! And of course the Christmas ladder tree…Truly one of a kind! What fun you must have had decorating it! Love your foyer too with the dresser & Christmas decor…


Merry Christmas to you and yours!


All the Best,


Christine


Ok….the way your mind works completely boggle me, girlie! lol! Where in the world do you come up with those creative ideas…??? lol! Clothespins holding ornaments on the tree, a Christmas tree stuffed INSIDE a ladder, scarves and flour as decor….???? YOU ARE AMAZING!! I adore what you did with the “snow” on the hearth and floor. It truly looks like you just shook yourself off in front of the fire. Truly a delight for my eyes, Donna, and such a FUN place to visit! Hugs!


xoxo laurie


Donna, I am so glad I went before you! You totally blew me away. I LOOOOVE your tree and just the way you use things in a whole new way amazes me! So beautiful!!!!! Thank you so much for being a part of the tour!


Donna…Thank you!! If you could see what others see through your eyes……then you would know just how special you are! Beauty & Bliss! Like all the others above, the step ladder tree is brilliant and breathtaking! Merry Christmas =D


Oh, Donna, I’m swooning. Honestly. . . this is a magazine-worthy spread, for sure. And I’m sorry, but I just can’t think of your things as “junk.” Once things find their way into your home, they become objets d’art, I believe. Then you work your magic with your camera and the outcome really IS art! Beautiful!!


Oh my goodness, what an interesting and whimsical home. Everything is one of a kind. Yet it all goes together so well.


Love the coca cola crate and that lantern on the mantle. It really is spectacular. Well done!


Donna!!! My gosh!!! This is so incredible! I, too, am a junkaholic. You have the best knack for decorating with junk!!!! I am inspired! Love the 7-UP and Pepsi bottles hanging from your swag!


oh my gosh! i love it all! that ladder tree! i love that it’s all so winter-y!


I am in love!!! I am a fellow junker and re-purposer, you do it so very well. I am now a permanent fan, so glad I found you ~ Judy


Um………OK……..WOW!!!!! I’ll take 2! And your stairs! *drool*


my ♥ is pitter-pattering.


Absolutely amazing!!


………. /)


……… ( , )


….….|░░░|


……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_


…..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.


.¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨


…¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.


…¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.


*♥*.


Absolutely beautiful!


Happy Holidays!


………. /)


……… ( , )


….….|░░░|


……..|░░░|☆ merry _(♥)_


…..@|░░░|¸.¤“˜¨christmas.


.¨˜“¤|░░ഐ¤ª@“˜¨¨


…¨˜“გª¤.¸::¸.¤ª☆“˜¨¨happy new year.


…¤¸*¸.¤ª“˜@¨¨¨***2012****.


*♥*.


Oh my goodness, that stepladder tree is amazing!!


stopping in from Nester’s!


Step ladder tree?! What the what?! I looked at it, started to scroll down and my brain caught up with what it was seeing and…oh my goodness. Amazing. Seriously.


There was so much great stuff to look at. Your decorations are great, but I’ll be coming back to read about those stairs!


Great Home Tour find!!


I LOVE the bottles on the railing! FAB use of various materials!


It looks so beautiful, Donna!! SO cozy, inviting…perfect. Merry Christmas to you!


shaunna


your home looks beautiful- i love all the natural touches, and that mantle!


Donna – I love your blog, I love your home, I love your creative brain!! Thanks for the tour – I truly enjoyed it!


I featured you today in my Friday I’m In Love favorites!


http://socialsalutations.blogspot.com/2011/12/friday-im-in-lovewith-peeping.html


Merry Christmas!!


xoxo


– Jenn @ Social Salutations


Where do you come up with the ladders?? I LOVE them!


Diane


I just made it up in my head. Thank-you!


oh my gosh – looking through all these pictures makes me want to start collecting my holiday decorations now! i could have commented on EVERY photo, i love everything you did here. thank you for sharing such awesome inspiration!


You are freaking brilliant! Love your sense of style! Met you at Bella Rustica and you have a beautiful personality too!


Ohhhh my god…ur amazing and a bundle of talent…!! I just loved each & every piece out there…Thanx for sharing these incredible ideas with us. Even i’m a junkaholic but after visiting ur blog i think I’m not even a percent of what u r…!! really nice…:)


Just thoroughly enjoyed your blog. Really loved the ladder tree and your mantel!


love it all ….you do amazing work !


This is amazing work! I love the creativity and how you make junk look so stylish!!


I can’t wait for winter (gasp – yes I said that) so I can use some of these ideas as inspiration for my home.


Keep up the great work!


-js


Welcome to an all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour! An all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour, via http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/


I’m a part of Jennifer Rizzo’s Holiday House Walk.


You can start the tour every day with this button which will highlight the daily homes on display each day.


Click to see Jen’s own home HERE for #1.


If you’re new here, I’m Donna and am a true blue junkaholic. My passion is surrounding myself with old relics and putting them in special places in my home.


Here’s a few samples of the kind of work I like to do.


You will find many of today’s projects in tutorial form under ‘unique projects’.


So, come on in and let me show you around!


~ Front Entry ~


Old kettle and drain cover snow covered candle vignette - part of An all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour, via http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/


Galvanized goods grouped together with fresh greens and a dollar store scarf are certain to convince guests that this home isn’t to be taken too seriously.


Old kettle and drain cover snow covered candle vignette - part of An all natural junk filled 2011 Christmas home tour, via http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/


Mini pears, tiny apples and fresh cranberries embedded in faux snow added subtle natural life to this little entry vignette.


I’ve been told this is a pizza pan and the fluted variety is from Germany.


Thank-you thrift store for two of my favorite junk glam accessories.


~ The fireplace mantel ~


I took a walk down the road after a windstorm and picked up all the fresh greens.


A little spray snow softened up the tones and added brightness to the darker fireplace.


And yes… the mantel is indeed junk filled.


The bucket and kettle below the mantel are this year’s stockings. I couldn’t believe my eyes when I found a metal ornament with bling. How perfectly cool… A little jam jar holds the white mini lights inside the lantern. Fresh apples provide the perfect natural accessory. The poinsettias added a beautiful natural touch of the perfect red.


(tutorial on the fireplace is avail – snow ‘tutorial’ coming soon)


~ Stepladder tree ~


The making of the stepladder tree is HERE


Ladder Christmas tree tutorial HERE


A whimsical stepladder outdoor themed tree was the result of desiring an all natural Christmas feel.


A faux Christmas tree was literally stuffed inside a step ladder. Oh what a day THAT was. But what a perfect place to mount the birdhouse star.


Garland is ripped sheets, ribbon and rope, tied up if they needed to be joined. Yep, that’s a plumb line contraption. Isn’t it the perfect shape?


The blue fingers were worth it.


Lots of galvanized touches this year. Perfect with fresh strung cranberries. The sleigh with firewood is the tree skirt. Other logs under the tree are hiding the stand. ~ Livingroom ~ Old gate window screen tutorial HERE


The big bushy beautiful white poinsettia does more than just look pretty.


It’s hiding stereo speakers. Perfect! May they never die…


The sawhorse is a quirky way to hang a magazine and store a throw blanket.


Simple and clean.


( disclaimer: it’s said that poinsettias are not poisonous for animals these days.


I’ll be watching closely regardless – any threat and they’ll be removed. Thanks for the emails!)


~ Main bath ~


Small bathrooms are best left unobstructed, so anything seasonal was positioned in spaces where they won’t clutter the space.


Just enough.


(tutorial on tree and window shutter avail)


Except the Charlie Brown tree now resides in the window.


I moved the pretty poinsettia to the…


~ Stairway ~


(twig garland tutorial HERE)


Real greens are a breeze to replace when needed.


Added twigs offer abit more rustic interest.


The cranberries will be replaced with fresh when they arrive in stores again.


Fresh greens, lights, and pop bottles. Yeah, it’s a little crazy.


The bottles appeared to illuminate from the mini lights. It was a pretty neat effect and chimed in well with the stairs.


(tutorial on crate stairs avail)


~ Kitchen window garland ~


(tutorial on window garland and Farmer’s Market sign is avail)


Simple whites chime in with the sign. This one couldn’t have been easier.


~ Master bedroom window ~


Clean, natural, out of the way. And oh so easy to clean up.


It’s my hope this tour has convinced you that all it takes is a little creativity to create a home you can adore for little cost.


Here’s wishing you a very junk filled Merry Christmas and wonderful holiday season with loved ones!


Most of today’s reveals are in tutorial form in my PROJECT GALLERIES.


You can visit my 2010 home tour HERE


Original article and pictures take http://www.funkyjunkinteriors.net/2011/12/all-natural-junk-filled-2011-christmas.html site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий