воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

When you pull it off, it should be all flat with a consistent texture.

When you pull it off, it should be all flat with a consistent texture.


When you pull it off, it should be all flat with a consistent texture.


Another adorable idea. Cute!


These are adorable! Thanks for linking up with What's Cookin' Wednesday!


Congratulations!


Your recipe is featured on Full Plate Thursday. Hope you have a great week and enjoy your new Red Plate.


Come Back Soon!


Miz Helen


Thank you SO much! Our lifeskills class made snow total predictions before this blizzard and I promised cupcakes for the winner(and other students) so I am definitely making these!!


Cute! Thank you for sharing with us at Brag About It! Pinned and tweeted to share!


Your Snowman Cupcakes look awesome! Hope you are having a great day and thanks so much for sharing with Full Plate Thursday.


Come Back Soon!


Miz Helen


What an adorable idea!


one of my new year's resolutions is to comment more and so i am starting with you! absolutely love these-they are so adorable! :>D


I'm not going to lie... your comment made my night!!! I normally don't get comments unless I sign up for link parties. Great resolution!! :)


Do you know what my five year old asked Santa for this year? A stuffed flamingo. A STUFFED FLAMINGO!? I’m not sure why she decided that’s what she wanted, but let’s just say that was NOT easy for Santa to find! It was worth the effort though, because she has carried the fluffy, pink thing around with her everywhere since she pulled it out of her stocking. It makes me smile when I see her cuddling it at night, and it’s curved, little pink head is just poking out from underneath the covers.


It was an amazing Christmas for our little family of five this year! On Christmas morning, I was carrying my three year old down the stairs, and I could feel her heart pounding in her chest, just bursting with excitement to see if Santa came to our house! (He did and he even ate his leftover Christmas Tree Cookies too!) My three year old is one of those kids who shrieks, “HAIR CLIPS!??! That’s exactly what I’ve always wanted!!!!!!!” for every single gift she opened. It was so much fun!


Did you have a white Christmas this year? We live in London, Ontario and being in Canada and all, we normally have snow in December. But this year it was mild and green as can be! But the moment January hit, BAM, along came the snow and freezing temperatures.


Not that I’m going to complain too much, I love the snow, and my 3 year old and 5 year old have been having a blast building snowmen in the backyard! They keep coming to the back door asking for carrot noses, so I send them out with a mini carrot each and they eventually lose it somewhere in the snow. I’m sure the rabbits are going to have a hay day back here!


Easy Snowman Cupcakes


These easy snowman cupcakes are perfect for winter time! You know me – I’m not much of a baker – so I just used a box of cake mix and pre-made icing for them. But you can make them out of any flavour of cupcake and icing that you want, as long as the frosting is a light colour.


Play Video


Play


Loaded: 0%


Progress: 0%


Remaining Time -0:00


This is a modal window.


Foreground --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Opaque


Background --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Window --- White Black Red Green Blue Yellow Magenta Cyan --- Opaque Semi-Transparent Transparent


Font Size 50% 75% 100% 125% 150% 175% 200% 300% 400%


Text Edge Style None Raised Depressed Uniform Dropshadow


Font Family Default Monospace Serif Proportional Serif Monospace Sans-Serif Proportional Sans-Serif Casual Script Small Caps


Defaults Done


Here’s what you’ll need:


Chocolate Cupcakes


Vanilla Frosting


White Crystallized Decorating Sugar


Butterscotch Chips


Mini Chocolate Chips


Spread a generous amount of frosting on top of the cupcake. I used creamy homestyle vanilla frosting, but I don’t think it matters if you use something different. If you use chocolate cupcakes like I did, make sure you cover the cupcake with enough icing so that you can’t see any of the darkness of the cupcake through the frosting. Don’t worry about smoothing out the icing – the sugar will cover it.


Fill a small bowl with white, crystallized, decorating sugar (I got mine from the bulk store). It’s not regular sugar, and definitely not icing sugar, but the coarse kind of sugar that’s normally used for decorating cookies. They had it in every colour of the rainbow at our store.


Holding the bottom of the cupcake, gently press it down into the coarse sugar and rock it back and forth in all directions until the icing is completely covered. You’ll want to press just hard enough that 1) the sugar sticks to the icing and 2) it sort of smooths out any of the lines you had from icing it.


When you pull it off, it should be all flat with a consistent texture.


Looking down at this from the top, I guess I should have used even more icing underneath the sugar, since you can still slightly see some dark spots around the edges. But you get the idea!


Take a regular sized butterscotch chip and gently press it into the center of the cupcake. I got the butterscotch chips from the bulk store too. I love that I only had to buy about 30 chips so I don’t have to worry about having a barely used bag of leftovers sitting around in my cupboard for the next year.


Then use mini chocolate chips for the eyes and mouth. Pretty cute, don’t you think? The sugar makes them look like little snowballs! And best of all, they don’t take any special skills or tools to decorate.


If you can’t find butterscotch chips, don’t worry – You can use an orange M&M, a jelly bean or a Mike & Ike instead.


These easy snowman cupcakes would be perfect for a winter birthday party, a Christmas party, or just a fun baking activity to do with the kids on a Sunday afternoon. My kids LOVE when I let them “help” me decorate cookies and cupcakes! And at least with these snowmen, we won’t be losing a bunch of mini carrot noses in the snowy backyard!


Original article and pictures take http://onelittleproject.com/easy-snowman-cupcakes/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий