воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

How to Cut a Pineapple into Pineapple Boats (VIDEO)

How to Cut a Pineapple into Pineapple Boats (VIDEO)


How to Cut a Pineapple into Pineapple Boats (VIDEO)


This is the prettiest (and easiest) way for how to cut a pineapple! Learn how to make Pineapple Boats which are perfect for holiday and party dessert spreads. Somehow pineapple just tastes better when eaten out of a pineapple boat ;). Pineapples are available and tasty year round. These pineapple boats are inexpensive, so pretty and ultra impressive. If your guests stop by while you’re making these Pineapple boats, they will huddle ’round to watch the show. It’s pretty entertaining to watch!


Watch How to Cut a Pineapple into Pineapple Boats:


I learned how to make pineapple boats from my husbands’ cousins’ sister-in-law, Inna, on our visit to Seattle. I shared it on Instagram stories and so many of you loved it that I wanted to make sure you had this resource to pin and save for later :). Inna, thank you so much for sharing it with us and I hope I didn’t make you nervous standing over your shoulder recording your beautiful work :).


P.S. If you missed our How to Cut an Orange video click here to watch it. And check out all of our how-to tutorials here.


Print


How to Cut a Pineapple: Pineapple Boats!!


Now go impress your friends with your amazing new skills in how to cut a pineapple! If you serve pineapple boats at your next party, tag me up so I can see. I’m completely mesmerized every time I see these


Original article and pictures take http://natashaskitchen.com/2016/11/05/how-to-cut-a-pineapple-pineapple-boats/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий