воскресенье, 6 ноября 2016 г.

Pumpkin Cornbread

Pumpkin Cornbread


Pumpkin Cornbread


So glad you enjoyed it!!


I can’t wait to try this! It’ll go perfectly with Cincinnati chili!!


I have NEVER thought of making pumpkin cornbread! The most creative thing EVER.


soft delicious corn bread


Yum…great combo! Never would have thought of pumpkin and cornbread together. Sounds great with the honey butter!


What I like best about this recipe is the low amount of fat. Pumpkin bread has a lot of oil in it. This is yummacious.


Oh my gosh. Pumpkin and cornbread together in one. It looks so good I want a piece right now. Guess I need to go make a pumpkin run to the store ASAP.


Iv never had cornbread before but it seems that it is something that is quite popular. I am going to make this and see what the craze is all about. I think its gonna be a hit!


The combo of pumpkin & cornbread is just genius! Wish I had some with my morning coffee


I just made this bread the other day. I loved it.


Pumpkin + cornbread = love!


I had a great idea this morning, I wanted pumpkin corn bread! I have never had it or seen a recipe for it but I knew it had to be possible. So I googled it and your recipe came up. I am so excited I am heading into the kitchen this minute to make it for dinner along with some chili, it is a cold rainy day here. Thanks for sharing!!!!


Awesome!! I am so happy that you enjoyed it!


Mmmm! That sounds like the perfect meal for the weather we are having today!


Sweet! My husband and I loved this cornbread. Mmmm..think I need to make some soon!


Just made this – it’s cooling on the stove right now. Smells amazing.


Kate,


This recipe makes 9 servings. I hope you enjoy the cornbread…let me know how it turns out for you!


Angela,


The orange chicken is an excellent one to start with…It is definitely one of my favorite recipes! Let me know how it turns out for you!!


I’ve been craving pumpkin all week. Made this for a late afternoon snack and it hit the spot! Thanks for the great recipe!


Kathy,


Thanks so much for letting me know how the cornbread turned out! I am so glad that you enjoyed it!


I made this for dinner last night alongside your Pumpkin Chili in honor of Halloween and it was a great twist on traditional cornbread! I liked the brown sugar in place of regular and the hint of pumpkin-y spices was a really nice addition! Definitely went well with the chili. Thanks for sharing the recipe!


One cup of pumpkin puree. If you give it a try I would love to hear how it turns out for you!


I made these and wrote about them here. Holy cow! Are they ever awesome. I’ve made them at least 3 times since writing about them. i made them once specifically to eat for breakfast. They are just that scrumptious! Thank you so much for sharing this recipe!


Sweet Pea: I LOVE your site. And, I really LOVE this corn bread. So many cornbread recipes are dry and just tasteless but this recipe never fails and it is so moist.


When I need a fail safe recipe, but have never tried the item I’m cooking, I come here because I know your recipes are wonderful! Thanks for providing my family with some very memorable meals.


I Pin a lot.. but it’s rare that they take off like this recipe did/does still lol.. just dropping a note to tell you since pinning it, it’s been repinned, as of today, 1,237 times. I’d say it’s pretty popular! =)


http://www.pinterest.com/pin/230316968416858684/


I used blue cornmeal and orange pumpkin so I have green bread. Very funny looking but I’m sure it will be wonderful. Maybe I’ll have this on St. Patrick’s Day!


Hubby LOVED IT! He said it was the best cornbread EVA! I served it with http://www.bettycrocker.com/recipes/slow-cooker-southwestern-pork-stew/d116f8c1-e069-4c32-9270-9283eb2e2ce4, and he raved about it! He even wants to take what’s left with him to work so he can gnaw on it throughout the day!


Pumpkin Cornbread


This pumpkin cornbread is a great addition to any fall meal.


Ingredients:


1 cup all purpose flour


1 tablespoon baking powder


1 teaspoon kosher salt


1/2 teaspoon ground cinnamon


1/4 teaspoon ground nutmeg


1/2 cup light brown sugar


1 cup cornmeal


2 large eggs


1 cup pumpkin puree


1/4 cup olive oil


1 tablespoon molasses


Directions:


Preheat the oven to 400 degrees. Grease an 8×8\u2033 cake pan.


In a medium bowl, whisk together the flour, baking powder, salt, spices, brown sugar, and cornmeal; set aside.


In the bowl of a stand mixer fitted with the paddle attachment, lightly beat the eggs, and then stir in the pumpkin, oil, and molasses.


Stir the wet ingredients into the dry ingredients just until combined, and then pour the batter into the pan, smoothing the top.


Bake 25-30 minutes or until toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean.


Recipe Note:


This recipe makes 12 cornbread muffins, reduce baking time to 10 to 12 minutes


Original article and pictures take http://sweetpeaskitchen.com/2010/10/pumpkin-cornbread/ site

Комментариев нет:

Отправить комментарий